2004 subaru outback nudge/bullbar

Norris19

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
Outback
Transmission
Manual 5 Speed
i’ve got a 2004 subaru outback and i’m looking for some places to find a semi cheap nudge bar just to mount on some spot lights while still looking good, ECB aren’t really my style and subaxtreme are much too far out of my price range. happy for any suggestions or ideas

Second hand SubaXtreme for my 2006 SG. $600 (delivered) from Sydney. Freight can be the killer! A mate bought mine in Sydney and brought it to Melbourne when he was coming down to pickup a gearbox. I'll never forget that kindness.

Oh, and :welcome: to this very friendly and helpful forum.

It helps if you add "NSW" to your location ... ;) .

Second hand SubaXtreme for my 2006 SG. $600 (delivered) from Sydney. Freight can be the killer! A mate bought mine in Sydney and brought it to Melbourne when he was coming down to pickup a gearbox. I'll never forget that kindness.

Oh, and :welcome: to this very friendly and helpful forum.

It helps if you add "NSW" to your location ... ;) .
Is there any reliable places that second hand ones might pop up more often?

just make sure you really need that bar to use it for what is made , not just for looks. i dont get it things that are for looks and just adds weight there.
its like european 4x4 builds that adds fridges in cars ,large water tanks, just because they coppied it from australia builds... i mean we have shop on every corner there. unless you go to siberia places.

The SubaXtreme bar on mine improves the handling (!), and provides a useful place for mounting my lightbar and UHF aerial.

Back