Let's see some Camo Fozzies!

DOHC_Holiday

I was here on day 1
My paint sucks. It really does. It's covered in scratches, and a previous owner tried to touch them up with one of those kits you get at AutoZone with the brush inside the cap, which makes it look even worse. I have been thinking that since I am lifting the car, might as well go with a cheap rattle-can paint job while I'm at it. Something along the lines of this:

PA060011.jpg

I want to see other camo'ed Foresters, to kind get an idea how it might look.

Crikey! I have enough trouble trying to remember where I parked my Foz let alone trying to make it harder to see. :lildevil: :lildevil: :lildevil:

P.S. On a serious note just think of how visible you will also be to other drivers ............. bang! crash! boom! .......... oooops! sorry I didn't see you or you weren't in my mirrors before I changed lanes etc.

There was a late 80's GL DR wagon near me done in camo. It looked really really sharp on a sooby.

I dont consider that one paintjob camo as its too shiney :)

nipper

Tempting... But I'm no artist and most of my stock paint is still in decent shape at 107k miles....

I'm assuming you'd have to sand down the current paint job before repainting? Wow that's a lot of work!

Back