Happy Holidays!

And here I was @Kevin, graduating from Yr12... :ROFLMAO:

I’m glad that part of my life is over. I would t want to do that again and am not looking forward to when my own kids do it.

Cheers

Bennie

It's that time of the year again folks - where did this year go! Have a safe and enjoyable time with your friends and family :)

I began this thread 2 years ago with a funny story about one of my Grandsons - so here's another recent story for a good giggle! Same Grandson now 5 1/2 was playing with Duplo and creating a building so I began to explain all the people & trades involved in creating a building, architects, surveyors, carpenters, electricians, plumbers etc. He seemed very interested in that detail so I asked what did he want to do when he grows up, "nothing" came a very quick response. What do you mean "nothing", aren't you going to have a job I asked, "no, my wife can go to work" says he :ROFLMAO:

Better watch that mindset Kevin!!

Merry Christmas ppl! It’s baking here already! Who would’ve thought a week ago we had the heating on for a night! That’s Oz for you I guess.

I hope everyone had an awesome day and aren’t regretting their fun juice intake choices from yesterday!

Cheers

Bennie

Back