Car Year
MY06, MY10
Car Model
Forester SG & SH
Transmission
5MT/DR & 4EAT Sports
Unfortunately not unusual.
We live in a world of idiots.

Well, In their defence they might not have....

Nope. I've been racking my brains for a while now and can't think of anything.

all others are idiot drivers
What I was taught when I started riding bicycles and passed on to my kids: Everyone else on the road is actively trying to kill you (maybe not intentionally)

I was on my bike waiting at an intersection one day and a taxi reversed into me from behind. He was reversing on the wrong side of the road out of a narrow lane into traffic and not looking behind him. Luckily he was going slow enough that he didn't push me out into the road.

Actually, I believe that they are all homicidal maniacs, out to get me in particular.

I hope that they treat me the same way ... :poke: :nod:

As someone said you need to drive on roads with thinking that all others are idiot drivers su youll be safer

What I was taught when I started riding bicycles and passed on to my kids: Everyone else on the road is actively trying to kill you (maybe not intentionally)

My parents told me the same, as well. It's really easy for anyone to drive offensively and that's why I have to drive defensively on public roads all the time.

We have got a fair share of those 4WDers that cause so much inconvenience.

Our mud flats in Auckland look enticing, especially if you have a "real 4x4." Reference: (4WD stuck in the mud in West Auckland). People oftentimes play here because there isn't that much places to go for 4WDing here. Below, as long as one stays on the rocks, you will be fine but that mud is tidal mud which goes up to metres below what one can see.
1597716427700.png

In 2016, a 4WD club got stuck in Central Otago when bad weather dumped snow on them (Otago 4WD rescue bill totals $56k). For reference, Waikaia Bush Road is a relatively easy track but 2.5 metres of snow will bog anything down. The club simply didn't check the weather forecast. To be fair to other club members, they have the organisers who they always refer to when weather is the topic and those club members just followed instructions.1597716885200.png

Back