National Parks: What's your favorite?

My Fav national park is Innes National Park on the Yorke Penisula. Not a 4 wheel challenge but just a nice place to visit and relax.

Cool pictures that Alaska NP's facebook page posted of a couple Grizz's hanging out in Denali. I will get there before i die!

grizz.jpg

grizz2.jpg

Another great video from the the guy who did the yellowstone/ grand teton vid i posted in here earlier in the thread.
This time was up to Glacier Natl Park and i have to admit, this has to be the most stunning one i have come across! Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!

https://youtu.be/s5xNqR4cq4I

I like yellowstone and rocky nat park . but prefer to visit nat forest . there free to.enter and not so many rules as i like guns fires and camping where ever i want . id love to go visit glacer nat park tho

I really loved Monument valley when I went there in 2003 with my parents and their (not-so-trusty, but oh-so-fun!) Westfalia! (these pics were from back then).

168017_1844063628004_1882443_n.jpg

180479_1844063708006_8284867_n.jpg

Arches National Park and Bryce canyon were also cool. I'd love to get back there and do some of the 4x4 trails with the Foz... Too bad our Westfalia wasn't a Syncro :twisted:

Back