casperfromholland

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
forester sf
Transmission
manual 5speed 4.44 end h/l 1.59
He guys please help me out.

My wife and i bought a puppy dog. It's 3 weeks old, have to stay by her mother until it's 8 weeks old and then we can pick it up
It's a male bouvier des flanders and for who don't know this brand it's gonna be big (40 kilo) and black. It's our 3th one, the last one died about a year a go. They are famous guard dogs.

We need your help with choosing a name.
My son says Elmo, my wife Gonzo, and my daughter Hummer. And i don't know.. :shrug:

Do you have any idea's???

Hey, Casper

Call him Andrew to distinguish him from children ...
Most of the latter appear to be called Prince or Rover these days ... :iconwink: :lol: :rotfl:.

I have met one or two of these. Seem to be very nice dogs. I had a couple of Shepherds and a Doberman that were this sort of size. I would never have a Doberman again ... :(.

Scruffy, because they certainly do look scruffy with that shaggy coat, :biggrin: :biggrin: or just call him Des or Desi, the middle name of his breed. :ebiggrin:

I called my "Almost Black" Sheep-dog, Hallie,
after Hallie Berry
Mildly racist I know but....

Foz, Fozzie. But if you have a Forester, it may get confusing...

They used to say that names with "R" work best. Ours had no "R" and worked well (German Shepherd). Never replaced it; AZ does not strike me like a place to have such a dog. And no time with the kids...

Thor?

Foz, Fozzie. But if you have a Forester, it may get confusing...

They used to say that names with "R" work best. Ours had no "R" and worked well (German Shepherd). Never replaced it; AZ does not strike me like a place to have such a dog. And no time with the kids...

Thor?

My last Black Labrador was called Rory (RIP).

Back