Car Model
SG Forester X MY05 | 92 SVX
Transmission
5MT D/R | 4EAT
A rather flattering review of the new forester here
" Verdict
4/5

In a class full of pretenders, the Forester is the real deal."

[MENTION=114]Kevin[/MENTION] Can you put this in the proper forum please :)

Or [MENTION=2832]Ratbag[/MENTION]... :rotfl:

as good as it is i dont like idea that your car spy on you while you driving or just being in car relaxing maybe doing stuff. i like my car for being that separate place from everything its your personal space that noone come in, and with this its not personal anymore. i would look how to turn it off or remove , cover cameras.

Sounds like a nice car. Perhaps it would be good to get one of these. Then all you need to do then is get a good off road car.

The caradvice article seems to state pretty solidly that the Hybrid will be coming here. Last I read, that was a definite no.

as good as it is i dont like idea that your car spy on you while you driving or just being in car relaxing maybe doing stuff. i like my car for being that separate place from everything its your personal space that noone come in, and with this its not personal anymore. i would look how to turn it off or remove , cover cameras.

If Putin keeps going the way he is you would be better to move downunder mate. :rotfl:

No political comments pls; a reminder of the rules:

"Political, religious, climate change or similar topics with high potential for controversy are off-limits."

Humble apologies, was not aware.

So Sport is Ok? :poke: :rotfl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEE7TgHFVMc

as allways when car test is done for journalist is just on light track where any car could go. still nice to see it. imagine just little bigger AT tires on it and it would rise more and be more capable

Back