• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

Dedman’s Custom 9000lbs winch and off road bumper

Dusting of an old topic. With in some weeks I want finally instal the winch I have on my fozzy.
I want to copy the way how you mounted the angle plate in your car. Reading the topic several times, I am still unsure where you made the holes in the rectangular-ish sections*for the Bumperbolts. I understand that you opened the front but I no clue where you drilled the holes. Please help me out!?!

Are you still satisfied with this setup?

I am very very satisfied with the winch. I use it at least once on around half of my trips and it gives me way to much confidence to go alone. The only time it has let me down was in Tassie and got stuck with no trees or anything at all to anchor it to....

I will try take some pictures on the weekend of where the mounting bolts are for you. If I don't post something next week send me a reminder.

I am very very satisfied with the winch. I use it at least once on around half of my trips and it gives me way to much confidence to go alone.

Too much confidence? Nah :lol::raz:

Self recovery is a prob I have when going on my own, gotta get around to doing mine sometime.

The only time it has let me down was in Tassie and got stuck with no trees or anything at all to anchor it to....
Small boat anchor :biggrin:
I will try take some pictures on the weekend of where the mounting bolts are for you. If I don't post something next week send me a reminder.

I'd like to see the pics too :poke:

Back