Ratbag

Administrator
Car Year
MY06, MY10
Car Model
Forester SG & SH
Transmission
5MT/DR & 4EAT Sports
Please use this thread for testing out your image posting skills ... :iconwink: :).

If you are having trouble with this procedure, please see the other sticky threads in this sub-forum for help. If you still can't manage it (it can be very tricky ... ) please don't hesitate to ask the Admins or any other more experienced member for help via the PM system.

Test permalink system in my gallery

A test image:

Oztrail+camper+trailer+tent+-+camper+6+-+CCT-06-E.jpg

[EDIT]

Then moved the image to another album, and voilà, the image is still appearing here!
The permalink system in my gallery works ... :) :ebiggrin: :biggrin:.

Great stuff ...

[end edit]

Success, S2. Well done :poke: :cool:.

The posting of your photo, that is ...

Mind you, that's a pretty impressive job of bogging Scooby ;)

Takes hat off & bows. Thank u RB! I am not bound to Flickr now I have discovered this forums album... Provided I use a computer not an I-thingo to upload my pictures! Now you can see Scooby2s ploughing efforts!

Best regards,

xLz5FaNViZDRfNa0uCxdtR40Pb-Zm0uEhCigFWZUtNHbKAXwG_cfeQq9uPbZLaPj23LDgjfim84RqS_Rr2krZl8EX1e68lHjewmL-y5nWUGYEYMHG1Kl78KD24001rLNLI0ShaKh5H4T1vwnxkAejHg9yWX_sB7lqD0KSr6yayq0u9YPru-8jBIqw7ExURyqPOLBvMXfJyKAnc1UqVjnC00Jh82yPlr-ipGDpUiuvRr3yVEve7zp6IseIEjUnd6KMlbG6NKZYUy0qIedfdil6Q_KcdhgMnwuWBaQEI5-RhrBxVi9I0S77fi45SBE3ObwiLs8FAPBhve0ljnLEXXwTPcy_BYnfq8OWu1tekiABB5DenzfQhjce44AzkGuZqtFzR2uQtOVYPfZM59_bfIoYpbB9MPGWchZH3PETrdlMJzd0wFuY7gOHtMfFfXmmaC6Fg73u3FH1qShZxBKI0ELKqm-lkZGitD5f_IEmPdBY2qarcxv1r_bKF1Lc-yGrMkbLeHcZ2sEcXE-DSY-5Rk_0FBW4gQBsOIg3jFLwg=s653-no

xaPGy5qtLwssCtQZ9

Last edited:
I wonder if this will work? Will soon find out!

Subaru%20Man_zpseie1tu6t.jpg

Ok. It looks like it might so I will try a 2nd photo as well and from the preview it seems that the larger file size makes for a much bigger photo as might be expected!

IMG_0825_zpszsjacf2e.jpg

Meet Pearl

Just purchased a 2011 Forester-non turbo...and its FANTASTIC! It has only 70000km/43000mi...was owned by an elderly couple, so just broken in. Got all kinds of plans for it once I get the cash. For now, just doing the basics. Started painting the nasty silver wheels and spent 4hrs stripping the old wax off and clay barring it then applying a coat of a scratch repairer and then waxed it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• pearl copy.jpg
    pearl copy.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 15
[MENTION=16412]Samlove[/MENTION] I tinkered with your attachment so it shows in the post. It's easy to do just get the url of the pics and enclose with image tags like so:

Code:
[img]url.........[/img]

Back