• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

GPS units that find gas prices??

subaru-offroad

Forum Member
I just found out some cool info, gas price satalites have landed. Have you heard about the new GPS units that tell you gas prices? I find this really interesting. There is this new service that MSN offers that streams wirelessly to you movie times, weather current news, stock prices, radar, and gas prices. This is way cool man. Must write article

Article: Find gas prices

Beam me up scotty. I really like this and I think other subaru owners will too. My car says "Premium only" and most of yours prob do too. Finding the best premium price can be a pita, and is very important when on a budget like me.

Does anyone have one of these devices? I have the old garmin c550.. 30 more and i could have had it. (C580 lol) The problem with them is they are expensive, and I'd rather spend the money on performance parts.

Are they useful or do you barely use it? I would use it all the time lol.

I thought about getting one with the msn service but its like 12 bucks a month and I didn't know how much I would use it. Instead I got the nuvi 760 which if I ever wanted to I could add the msn antenna and get all those goodies.

Yeah see that's what i was worried about. Being FM signal based, reception could be an issue. Any problems with reception?

Back