• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

The Green Scouting Mobile

Long time reader, time to start my build journal!

My 2007 XT Luxury Auto
  • 1" SublieLift OZ Spacers
  • 1" Raised King Springs
  • 215/65/16 BFG KO2 All Terrains
  • SubaXtreme Sump Guard
  • SubaXtreme Bullbar (Customised)
  • SubaXtreme Rear Bar with Spare Wheel & Jerry Can Carriers
  • 2002 JDM STI Bugeye Scoop
  • 2016 WRX STI Intercooler

My 2007 Manual X Forester (Sold):

Currently with:
  • 1" SublieLift OZ Spacers
  • 1" Raised King Springs
  • 215/65/16 Geolander G015 AT/S
  • SubaXtreme Sump Guard
  • SubaXtreme Early SG Bullbar
  • SubaXtreme Rear Bar with Spare Wheel & Jerry Can Carriers

APC_0093.JPG

Last edited:
:welcome:

Resize your images before uploading them. 800x600/900x600 or 1024x768/1200x800 work well.

Faststone Viewer is free and works.

I can delete the photos in your post if you want to try again ... ;).

As RB said, we can delete or resize the images if you want. Under windows I often use "Send" to email where you can chose amongst various sizes as an attachment then save it in that form. Once saved as a 600x600 you can load the image into "Pictures & Albums" under "User CP" then using Advanced Post you can insert the image into the post e.g.

picture.php

It's all done, just resized in Photoshop and re-uploaded the images to my server!

Cheers

Yep - nothing better to do in my lunch break :rotfl:

Going to be doing a engine swap in the next month, got the almighty head gaskets leaking, and when doing 50,000km/year currently, and 250xxx already on the engine, I got a low km 100,200km engine to drop in

Well the Foz now has a new rebuilt 102xxxkm Engine in it because the original engine had serverly leaking head gaskets, and was starting to get on in the terms of kms.

Also counting my lucky cards, as I have managed to pickup a rare fabled Subaxtreme Rear Bar with Dual Carriers!

Looks great! Keen to hear youre thoughts on the single inch of lift after having it on this long? Not wishing you'd come gone more? I ask because that lift a slightly bigger tyre is my current plan.

Looks great! Keen to hear youre thoughts on the single inch of lift after having it on this long? Not wishing you'd come gone more? I ask because that lift a slightly bigger tyre is my current plan.

I bought a 2" Lift Kit in total, but didn't have the King Springs installed at the time of making the first post. Currently running:

1" SubieLift OZ Spacers
1" Raised King Springs
215/65/16 Yokohoma Geolander G015 AT/S

Got some new bearings on the way before putting the carriers on, as the previous owner didn't have the carriers on for the past 5 years he owned that Forester, and there is 5 years of gunk that has gotten in there.

I'll also be get the skin resprayed and colour coded green.

IMG_6379.JPG

:rotfl:

The bloke I bought the bar off, bought the car about 6 years ago fully decked out with SubaXtreme gear - Front Bar, Rear Bar with Dual Carriers, SubaXtreme Lift Kit and SubaXtreme Sway Bar Link Extensions, however, he was a amputee, so the wheel carriers were a nuisance to open all the time, henceforth he removed them as soon as he bought the car.

A deal came up on a XT that ticked all my boxes, so it was time to transfer all the goodies over onto the new Forester, dubbed Ruby the XT.

2007 Subaru Forester XT Luxury
4 Speed Automatic with VTD
SubaXtreme Bullbar
SubaXtreme Rear Bar
1" Spacers
1" Raised King Springs
215/65/16 Geolander G015 AT

ruby-xt-1.jpg

ruby-xt-2.jpg

That's a sweet looking ride.

Beautiful ride there mate! Looks tops!

Cheers

Bennie

Thanks all, the XT is super fun to drive compared to the old NA, and the VTD Auto is surprisingly nice to drive as well! The ole NA will be up for sale soon if anyone is interested

Installed a JDM STI Bugeye Bonnet scoop this week after getting it back freshly painted from my panel guy. Looks much nicer over the stock scoop, and should work better with the 2016 STI Intercooler I picked up.

IMG_0470.JPG

Stock Scoop
IMG_0092 copy.JPG

Last edited:
I love the fact that you’ve used the same location and angle for the before and after shots - and they’re not in your driveway. Very nice touch.

And the new scoop is a nice touch too. Subtle enough. Seen any difference in performance with the new intercooler and scoop combination?

Cheers

Bennie

Back