Hondaslayer

SuperRu

Admin
Car Year
Car Model
OB Limited 3.6R
Transmission
CVT
If you haven't done so already call Ben at Hodges Subaru with your next parts order. You will not be disappointed. Ben's parts knowledge, service, and pricing are top notch. Be sure to ask him about how he lifted his 95 OBS five inches.

Back on topic.....;)

I'm a very satisfied Hodges Subaru customer!!!:ebiggrin: Ben is a super great guy and very willing to work with you even with little pesky problems. He will ship internationally as well.:bcool:

Thanks for the separate thread, Ben!!

I guess Subiegal is getting some serious competition. If I keep my Forester when we move to West Africa next year, I will definitely need access to mail-order Subaru parts. So, good to have another solid option.

Alrighty, down to business!!! Ben, do you sell Toyota parts???........

Well...you do now!!!:ebiggrin: I need not one but two, yes, two passenger side '09 Forester wiper blades for the YotaRu. Add to that an air filter for the Blubaru (longer version), post me up the price with shipping here and I'll get the paypal rolling.

Thanks Ben:)

Thanks, Ben.
I got the second shipment today and was able to install everything before it got dark.

Pedals.jpg

The SPT strut bar is one really nice piece. Normally I'm pretty frugal but I splurged on this order.
Thank goodness for Subaru bucks.
I deserve a little bling treat! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Thanks, Ben.
I got the second shipment today and was able to install everything before it got dark.

Pedals.jpg

The SPT strut bar is one really nice piece. Normally I'm pretty frugal but I splurged on this order.
Thank goodness for Subaru bucks.
I deserve a little bling treat! :biggrin:

Nice paddles Richard!!!:biggrin:

Spreadin' the Word...and an Apology

Alright Ben, stock up on those 17" passenger side wiper blades!!!:cool: I'm getting the Word out.

And...in a moment of desperation, I'm truly sorry :cry:, I had to go behind your back Ben. I'm racked with guilt, but I had to venture to our local dealer and had to purchase both an Alt./PS belt and an A/C belt, my most humble apologies, I will certainly never let this happen again.:iconwink::lol:

Back