Where to go???

silver

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
Forester
Transmission
Manual
This could be difficult to answer. Anyone got any ideas on where i could go that is QUIET as in no Xmas crowds or hoards of Grey Nomads looking for a free spot.
????????

Avoiding crowds over Christmas is not difficult, but you have to head away from the coast. How far inland you go depends on how well you can handle the heat...

temperature.jpg

I don't mind the heat but that is probably a touch hot. :iconwink: I think i'll probably have to suffer until the end of Jan. It's driving me mad up here after only a week back!!!

Does sound nice indeed. Keep 'em coming. Maybe i should try and some house sitting gigs. That would/could occupy me for a while.

Can you go and park yourself somewhere nice, like the Bunya Mountains ?

Just a thought, and nice and handy to you too ... :).
Perfect spot at this time of year but watch out for ticks. I never go there without getting one. Really great place though that the crowds don't know much about. Cool mountain air suits me.

Very bad year for ticks just quietly - we know 3 dogs in the Brisvegas area that have had to go to the vet. Nasty lil critters

Silver.. if you were thinking along house sitting lines, have you thought about putting an add on Gumtree? If I can manage to retire Swifty to Subaru Heaven from an add on Gumtree, I'm sure your services would be in keen demand!

Ok. I did it. Posted an ad on Gumtree for housesitting. Something i have been meaning to have a go at for years. Just have to wait and see.
Am i allowed to offer my service on this forum?? If so where do i post??:)

Back