• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

Oiti mountain, Greece summer trails

You guys are mad !

Luckily, the air intake is on the right side up and you didn't get water in it but I would still have a look at the air filter to be sure...well done though !

unreal

can't believe its alive

Welcome to ORS

1WD

Hey guys the video with Suby/Scuba is from Russia with love:raz: not from my country ( Greece) , I just shared it because as you said its a miracle that it came out alive!

great pics just shame videos are vertical.

if you don't like what you see you can always look to another page,
Thanks

I was just saying what russians almost always say in videos like the one that first appeared on you fb page of the suby going in the drink.

I apologise, it was in no way intended towards you or your fb page..:surprised:

I thought that forry is your first but then i see its russians.
And we use bliat as curse words a lot too just we use it with our language. Still we using bliat and kurwa, suka and others in its russian meaning.well all because we where part of large CCCP area that was before. Poland kurwa word they use it a lot too.
But really russians have very good offroad videos with lots mud and others goodies.lots and lots russian youtube channels that dedicated pure offroad and not just big 4wd cars. Lots subarus too and other smaller offroaders.

I thought that forry is your first but then i see its russians.
And we use bliat as curse words a lot too just we use it with our language. Still we using bliat and kurwa, suka and others in its russian meaning.well all because we where part of large CCCP area that was before. Poland kurwa word they use it a lot too.
But really russians have very good offroad videos with lots mud and others goodies.lots and lots russian youtube channels that dedicated pure offroad and not just big 4wd cars. Lots subarus too and other smaller offroaders.
:) thought it was something like bliah
Ok sorry for the misunderstanding

That's my Suby

Attachments

• 2018-07-16 10.35.08.jpg
    2018-07-16 10.35.08.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 2018-07-16 10.39.43.jpg
    2018-07-16 10.39.43.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 4
Looks like stock fory yes? No mods? Skid plate maybe?
And bliat in russian means like hooker but in bad very bad meaning like when you want to call someone very very bad. its like you would say: well bliat it piss me off..so you would use something else instead bliat. So russians using that. Still they should not swear in public videos. It sounds funny to others though.

It sounds funny to others though.

Sure does. I watch a few russian dash cam videos, it's almost every second word!
A bit like watching the Aussie ones where we say "What the actual F@#$" or similar a lot.
They're hilarious!

Back