• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

Guide to 15" Audi rims that fit over Subaru 4 pot brake

It's a 3.5" fr 4.5" rr lift with 1" subframe drop, so the engine is sitting lower, so the exhaust is too. The photo is also taken low down so it looks worse. When I get a new exhaust, I'll get it tucked up as high as I can

I'm still looking to get a set of these, but shopping for 4 pots first for my SG.

Does anyone know the differences between the 4 pots and can confirm what works? I can see earlier ones in black and red that have raised lettering and look chunkier, then later 06/07 ones that have a Subaru decal instead of raised lettering - read somewhere that later ones clear Forester factory 16" wheels but the earlier ones don't, which would probably mean they don't clear 15s either.

There's plenty of earlier raised lettering 4 pots for sale but decal ones are rare, plus they're more expensive. Has anyone tried the raised lettering 4 pots on an SG?

I have the older raised lettering 4 pots from a 99 WRX. I had to shave off a small amount from one corner of the calipers to fit the Audis.

pepperpots

Audi pepperpots were suggested to me a week or so ago. I have searched everywhere and can't find any for sale except in England. The price is reasonable but freight is a killer.

Now this is interesting...

The website says they are M12 x 1.5 conical seat nuts, but read on...

The table further down the page says they do M12x1.25 AND can customise for ball seat.

$USD 21.88 (currently $AUD 31.72 per box, free shipping to Australia.I will ask if they can do M12x1.25 R 13 Ball seat, delivered to Australia. This could be interesting.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...pm=a2700.7724857.normalList.85.37392b321E05Rz

Hi all.

My wheel nuts are getting a bit knocked around from workshops that use rattle guns. Has anyone tracked down wheelnuts lately for these wheels? Preferably M12x1.25 R 13 ball seat? (R12 will do but R13 better).

Back