Melbourne pub night / catch up???

Venom

Forum Member
Hey guys,

It has been a while since some of us have had the chance to catch up. So following on from pezimm's suggestion of a pub night I thought i'd find out if/when anyone might be up for a pub meal and a drink or two one night in the next few weeks? Any day/night suit people in particular?

Sounds good to me, Venom.

Depends on the night, and what SWMBO has on ...

Well to get it started i will throw it out there for Friday night this week or maybe Wednesday night next week, anyone please feel free to suggest an alternative. Does anyone have some suggestions for a venue?

Wednesday would most likely suit me better than Friday.

Venue? Somewhere reasonably central for most people would be best, I reckon.
Sorry, but can't make any suggestions. Not at all familiar with Melbourne pubs. Have been a non-drinker for nearly 30 years.

Excellent! Wednesday next week is fine for me too...

I'm not a local there, but it sounds like Venom, Hydrowill and myself drive around the Doncaster area towards the end of the day, so why don't we book a venue around there? Couple of options are:

1) The Manningham Hotel at 1 Thompsons Rd - they have a $10 Rump special on Wednesdays
2) The Harp Hotel at 636 High St, Kew

Cheers,
Pedro.

Hey all.

Just jumpin in on this thread. Hydrowill mentioned a dinner next Wed night. I was totally keen, till my missus reminded me that State Of Origin is on. Sorry, but won't be joining you guys. Deff next time!

Cheers!

I've got a lunch on Wednesday, and a dinner on Thursday, so won't be able to make it this time ... :(

Have fun! :)

I might make it depends whats on, it's about a 2 hour drive for me that time of day haha.

Back