mr turbo

Emeritus Forum Staff and Founders' Friend
Car Year
MY17
Car Model
Forester
Transmission
manual
The day started with Rally, Bumper & myself meeting at Nth Ryde. From there we travelled up together to Brooklyn Bridge to join the others for the start of the trip. After a quick chat we hit the road & drove for about 80km's to the old "Convict Wall". Here we had a break & morning tea.

img7611.jpg

From here it was a quick 10-15mins of great winding roads & hairpins to the dirt. :woohoo:
Once on the dirt, we had about 12km's of easy dirt driving to "Devils Rock". Apart from a nice little downhill that consisted of some loose rocks & a few rutts to negotiate, which I think everyone enjoyed. :ebiggrin:

img7627.jpg

lq7x7887.jpg

lq7x7897.jpg

lq7x7905.jpg

lq7x7915.jpg

Upon arriving at "Devils Rock" we had lunch. Then set out for a walk up to the top for a view of the mountains which was not very good since the weather was closing in on us fast, with the clouds spoiling it for us.

img7619.jpg

After we climbed back down, we again hit the dirt for about 20km's or so, until we found the "Aboriginal Rock Carvings".
Just a quick stop here, then it was just a hop, skip & a jump to "Finchley Trig" lookout. Once again the weather decided to spoil the view.

img7642.jpg

As we were about to leave, we ran into Josef & Jana (pepa u) who have decided to join the forum after meeting us. :biggrin:

Now as it was starting on in time, it was again time to hit the final track of the day.
After eventually finding it (yes I made a wrong turn :redface:) we drove the final 37km's or so of dirt to finish off the days driving.
And who did we find heading back out, on this same track... pepa u

This was the longest stint of driving for the day, with a few good up & down hills with a little creek crossing just to top it off.

lq7x7942.jpg

lq7x7957.jpg

Finally, I'd like to thank everyone that came along on the day to join in on the fun. Hopefully you all had a good time. :)

Regards
Mr Turbo

Last edited:
looks like we had a great day!

What, you've forgotten already? :biggrin:

Good report and pics Mr Turbo. I'll see if I have any pics worth adding on the weekend. I'm sure Rally has some and I'm sure Mr Turbo has more.

I'm sure Rally has some and I'm sure Mr Turbo has more.
Yes I have some more pics that I can add.

more pictures... more pictures... more pictures!!!
Don't worry, there will be more coming shortly. I've just have to sort them out first though. :)

Regards
Mr Turbo

Back