Exhaust Jacks

Shiv

Forum Member
Hi guys,

Anyone had experience with exhaust jacks?

Thinking of buying this:
https://www.raysoutdoors.com.au/onl...haust-Jack-4000kg.aspx?pid=299657#Description

^They're having a 20% sale in the next day or so. My only problem is I haven't really heard of that brand, so not too sure if I should trust it or not.

I mainly want the exhaust jack as a bit of extra insurance. Good for sand driving as you can't use a conventional jack on sand. Also gives me the ability to lift the car and chuck some recovery tracks underneath in the event that its too hard to tow.

What do you guys think? Any preferred brands? I'm leaning towards Ironman or Bushranger but wanted to consider this other one at Rays Outdoors.

Shiv

I've thought about exhaust jacks too. Never heard of that brand so I can't comment but I think you need your exhaust to be in top condition as the jack I'm sure will test it out.

I'd want the bag to be in top condition as well. Otherwise you'll get the loudest fart since I had baked beans as a kid

Looks very similar to the Mean Green Opposite Lock one that I have.

Should be fine with a subie. I've only used mine a couple of times, but it's nice to know it's there.

Back