subalex

Forum Member
Car Year
MY09
Car Model
SH XT Forester Premium
Transmission
4EAT with 4.44 ratios, VTD swap and rear auto locker
Anyone interested in putting a trip together?

I'm taking the family (5 kids) down to Huskisson for a camping trip Oct 6 to 10 and I thought I might take my lifted L-series down there as well for some 4WDing since it's meant to be pretty darn fabulous for it around there and nearby Nowra.

I'm a new member to this forum but I'm not new to the forum or Subie offroading. Hence, I'm looking for a day trip that provides some challenges along with some great views atop some of those mountains inland. Pehaps Yalwal? I'm open to suggestions.

I won't be heading offroad without a travel buddy.

Alex

Drives:
'91 White L-series, 3" lift, Pedders HD suspension, 14" rims, 27" AT's, dual thermo fans w/manual override, cargo barrier, roof basket, UHF yada yada yada

I've decided to run a trip through Morton National Park to Yalwal and Tianjara Falls on Thursday 9th October. This is a trip endorsed by the Subaru 4WD Club and you're welcome to see the details I've posted there. Follow the link here. https://www.subaruclub.com.au/cms/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=1536
Non club members are welcome, just meet at the Nowra Information Centre at 9am so I can take details of everyone coming along.
Call me if interested: 0403 223288
Alex

Back