• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

WA monthly adventure!

stilson

Forum Member
So we're getting a pretty good group here and our adventures are clogging up the planned trip forum nicely.

To make things simple how do you guys feel about a trip on the first Sunday of every month? Down south missions could start on the first Friday or Saturday as needed.

Any thoughts?

Does anyone already have a commitment on the monthly first weekend and want a different week?

I'd prefer to do the first Sunday of every week, but I suppose the every month is a start.

Sarge, Interceptor and I have a 2-3 days trip planned near Albany for some time in February (not sure when though), so anyone else is still welcome to come on that,

But for a day trip on the 2nd I think Power lines would be good, everyone seems to like it there.

Yep I'm keen for the powerlines!!!
I think however big day out is on then so I'll have to see.
I still haven't met Red XS but heard a few story's from Stilson haha

I still haven't met Red XS but heard a few story's from Stilson haha

Haha yeah he's fearless.

Have you been making up stories about me stilson?:lol:

That's ok, blankets told me about you taza:iconwink:

Cya at powerlines:)

Cool! Im all in for a monthly adventure, the closer the home the better aswell haha. Sundays are probably best for me as i normally dont have anywhere particular to be but out bush ;)

I reckon we can do some Saturday trips as well as Sunday trips. And I highly doubt we'd limit our selves to just one trip per month.

Just let us know when you want to go on a trip and there's bound to be others who'll go with you.

Back