IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_5953.jpg

IMG_5955.jpg

IMG_5956.jpg

Image045.jpg

IMG_5954.jpg

But this lift not yet completed. And still in progress.:discomonkey:

I guarantee you there are more than a few guys here who are taking notes now and wishing they could get away with those mod's here in Australia. For a back yard basher... no prob's but for us to drive this kind of mega lifted Subie there's no way we'd get past the first Police car without a full check and be defected on the spot.

Dammit! That looks awesome.

I hope you weren't under the car while it was propped on the piece of fire wood.

Extra car stands are always cheaper than being even a 'little bit' crushed!

Does this sticker say "attached bogged Toyota's here"?
:lol::lol:
No no no)))) It's good idea, but this sticker say "Toyota centre Zhetisy" official Toyota's diller :puke:

I hope you weren't under the car while it was propped on the piece of fire wood.

Extra car stands are always cheaper than being even a 'little bit' crushed!

Extra car stands made for losers:lol:

Nicely done, but looks like you're going to have to do a LOT of fender trimming to get some flex without major rubbing.

Yeah, we know that and we wanna install ARB fenders or China's duplicate.

I guarantee you there are more than a few guys here who are taking notes now and wishing they could get away with those mod's here in Australia. For a back yard basher... no prob's but for us to drive this kind of mega lifted Subie there's no way we'd get past the first Police car without a full check and be defected on the spot.

Dammit! That looks awesome.

In our country all can be made for money. You can make the permission to lifting. It costs about 200 dollars. And you have official document with mark "This vehicle ready for offroad".

Thank you Guys!

In Kazakhstan everyting possible, the roads are for sissies! Extra jack stands? For wat? Stick that wood there, it works ok, da? :biggrin:

Go my brothers! That looks great!! Now, show us what you crazies can do with that stuff :rock:

In Kazakhstan everyting possible, the roads are for sissies! Extra jack stands? For wat? Stick that wood there, it works ok, da?
Go my brothers! That looks great!! Now, show us what you crazies can do with that stuff :rock:

Da, da:ebiggrin:)))) "DA" in russian means "yes" in english;)
This lift project still in progress when this wagon be ready, we will make some road test. And show you results.

Regards

nice, is it getting enough torque with those large tyres? I have a set of 31s just like that on my brumby. Its does ok in low range but otherwise lacks a lot of torque.

I wish I could get away with that lift on my 98 outback. Here in oregon no one mods subies except for kids making race cars that couldn't leave the street let alone go over a speed bump. In oregon we have primo offroading and dunes but no one rocks subies only trucks and atv's.

Back