• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

High Country Automotive / Subaru and Toyota - The Good

stilson

Forum Member
G'Day Gents,

I Purchased a 2007 XS Forester Luxury today from High Country Autos in Cooma and I had such a possitive experience I thought I'd sare it with you.

To set the scene I'm in Perth some 4000 km away.

The price was so good I didn't even consider haggling.

They had sold the car new to a customer who had traded it in on a brand new XS.

They were familiar with the cars history as they have serviced it since new however I insisted on having the car inspected by a third party. This was not a problem and they delivered the car to Dave at A1 Tuning and Performance to be inspected.

The car could not be faulted mechanicaly and Dave said it was one of the best examples one could expect to find which is a testament to the car itself and the service mechanics at High Country.

My wife flew into Sydney to pick up the vehicle and Simon from HCA was waiting at the air port with the car. He even helped her with her bags.

This was an absolute premium service and I would not hesitate to reccomend High Country Automotive to anyone who will listen to me.

Thankyou very much.

PS Now I cant wait to fly over and drive her back to Perth.

Ironic- my car was originally purchased through the same dealer when new. if you have not already make sure you see the Nullabor Cliffs on the way back. Definitely worth it and easy to access

Great to hear mate, hope the trip back is smooth.
Can you get any pics of thecar?

Can't wait to see it when your back, I will be moving to Perth in 2 weeks.

Thanks guys,

Sorry no pics - yet.

i'll be sure to check those cliffs out, my wife says its like standing on the end of the world.

13 days to go!

Wow thats quite a story, excellent news.

A little surprising to hear of quality service like that in a major city, seems more & more like you need to get rural for that kind of thing...great to hear :biggrin:

13 days to go!

The countdown begins.... 13, 12, 11, 10.... :rotfl:

The dealership is in Cooma- not Sydney

Just a follow up, the after service was not so great. Had a flat battery the day after I got it and dealer wouldn't cover it under warranty and then I found the car was missing features that I had confirmed with the dealer principal were on the car at the time of sale. Dealer kindly offered to to buy the car back.

Still for used car salesmen they were pretty good.

Back