email alerts

El_Freddo

Forum Member
Car Year
1988, 1990
Car Model
EJ22'd L series; Targa Brumby
Transmission
Locking FT4wd 5spd Manual, 4.111:1 diff w 1.59:1 low range & front OBX LSD ;)
G'day all,

I've noticed my email alerts no longer work - I've checked my junk folder and it's still not receiving any emails from this forum.

So after this I double checked my registered email with the forum in my Control Panel and nothing has changed there either.

What can I do to get these notifications operational again?

Cheers

Bennie

Gidday Bennie

Hope you have had a nice Christmas, and looking forward to a great New Year :biggrin:.

I have had a decko at your forum profile, and other than if you have changed your email addy, everything looks Kosher to me.

I assume that you realise that vBulletin will only send you one notification for a subscribed thread, regardless of there being other replies to that thread or others that you might be subscribed to. This holds until you visit the forum (i.e. log in) again.

I will send you a PM. Don't open it for a bit (maybe an hour?) and see if the forum s/w sends you an email about it.

Sorry RB, read the PM before reading this.

Still no email alert about the PM. And I realise that I don't get email alerts for every post on a subscribed thread, just the first one posted since my last log in.

Do I have to manually subscribe to threads now? I have to do this on the USMB these days.

Cheers

Bennie

You shouldn't need to change the default notification time/method, and you have automatically subscribed to threads set currently ...

Well, I've turned off notifications, logged out, logged in, turned notifications back on, now I'm here again.

I'll log out and in again to see if that switches/changes anything ;)

Cheers

Bennie

Yeah Ratbag, I've started receiving them again.

What ever you've done it's worked for a few old threads from sometime over the weekend.

Hopefully it keeps up! Will know more after this log in - just need the forum to be active for a quick result ;)

Cheers

Bennie

Back