Nudge

Forum Member
Car Year
1991 and 1992
Car Model
L series
Transmission
Manual
Hi people first post here , wondering what radiators are people runnining in l series ej22 conversions with minimal room and which fans fit the best cheers in advance

Hi people first post here , wondering what radiators are people runnining in l series ej22 conversions with minimal room and which fans fit the best cheers in advance

G'day Nudge, welcome to the forum.

I've got a dual core Nissan Pulsar N13 radiator in mine. I relocated the mounting holes further to the LHS to move the radiator outlet pipe away from the EJ22 cam cover. Works a treat.

Some gentle folding of the top radiator support is required, I got a little over excited with my effort :/

As for fans, I've got two 12 inch after market fans fitted. These are set up to be triggered by the ECU or by a switch on the dashboard. This is a three way switch so I can also cut them out for river crossings ;)

For the radiator hoses I've got two adapters, one for each hose. I can't remember exactly what hoses I used, but I remember that I had one or two EJ hoses (factory units) and a toyota camry hose that was cut up to create the other two half pieces required.

Cheers

Bennie

Back