• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

What have you done to your car today?

jg09

Forum Member
If you're looking for somewhere to tell about your entire project plans, this isn't it. Just a little something about what you did today. Whether it's changing up your sound system, changing your oil, or finally finish up a big part of the project that you've been working on, etc., post it up here.

For me, I mounted my CB into the car. Just need to wire up the power and finish up my hidden stud mounting system for my 4' whips on the roof rack.

40450892.png

Today, actually just about an hour ago, I cut my stupid fender liners at the front of the wheel well, as they kept getting ripped down when off roading and then would scrape along the ground. So annoying. So I got out my knife and did some modification.. and rotated the tires. :)

Changed the battery in my key- winter has arrived and the central locking is getting a little grumpy early in the morning.

6 x new BFG AT's this arvo - that'll put a hole in the pocket!

Changed the battery in my key- winter has arrived and the central locking is getting a little grumpy early in the morning.
Mine was getting grumpy too, especially early mornings. I don't think thay liked being woken up that early to go to work :twisted: so I decided to renew the battery keys also. Actually I did both of them. :raz:

Regards
Mr Turbo

Lol I did my keys as well and I installed these seat covers that I picked up on the WE.

img3586c.jpg

Cheers Hux

Last edited:
I just spent time looking lovingly at Fozzie, dreaming of places I'd rather be. :p

Last week I almost got a couplertec rust inhibitor fitter. All installed except the lead that runs to the back of the car. I have no idea how to get the lead from the engine bay to the inside rear wheel arch. Damn! And I thought I was doing so well. :furious:I can't see a way to safely run it under the car, so it looks like it'll have to go inside. I've never known how to get wires under the carpet or somewhere without making it look ike a dogs breakfast. Looks like I'll end up paying a sparky for this last bit :redface:

I just spent time looking lovingly at Fozzie, dreaming of places I'd rather be. :p

Last week I almost got a couplertec rust inhibitor fitter. All installed except the lead that runs to the back of the car. I have no idea how to get the lead from the engine bay to the inside rear wheel arch. Damn! And I thought I was doing so well. :furious:I can't see a way to safely run it under the car, so it looks like it'll have to go inside. I've never known how to get wires under the carpet or somewhere without making it look ike a dogs breakfast. Looks like I'll end up paying a sparky for this last bit :redface:

Keep your money Kerri. Run the wire through any handy rubber grommet (use something pointy to make a small hole first) in the firewall (make sure you have access to the grommet on the inside of the firewall) and along the inside of your sill panel, under the carpet or just tuck it under the plastic trim/kick panels to the rear wheel arch or strut tower or stick it to the inside your 1/4 panel, as long as you have good contact with the metal. If there is a loop on the end of the lead instead of a sticky pad, just tec screw it to an inner panel or use an existing screw or bolt hole.

Let us know how you get on.
IanC

I'm GOING to take my OEM plastic under guard thing off today. Also look at the dent on my roof from the rock I threw at a crow the other day, they were swooping in on my 5 month old so I was trying to scare them away but, me being the genius threw the rock up and it landed square on my roof DOUGH!

Last edited:
Put an air freshener in it to get rid of the musty smell it developed from sitting in the same spot with all the windows closed for 6 months.

I re-did my windows with RainX today, so the next time it rains, I'll be able to see where I'm going a lot easier. :ebiggrin:

I also put another sticker on my front windscreen. :)

img7855.jpg

Regards
Mr Turbo

Just booked it in for some work:

Lukey - Equal length headers

High flow cat,

2.5" cat back - with resonator

K&N filter

Dropping it off tommorow, lets hope it doesent take too many days!

I've gone ebay LED crazy

just bought all of these for less than $20 delivered

24cm 24LED strip
disimage.php

2 x 22LED

ViewImage.aspx

always wanted to brighten up the interior cabin lighting

I began to miss my car... I haven't seen it in a few days now (it's parked at my mom's place, I live elsewhere).

Just booked it in for some work:

Lukey - Equal length headers

High flow cat,

2.5" cat back - with resonator

K&N filter

Dropping it off tommorow, lets hope it doesent take too many days!

OMG, took less than a full day (Sans K & N ), the result is.... OMG OMG OMG LOL FULLY SIK!

For a 2.5 N/A, its going to freak people out.

PS - If it makes me sound like a loser then fair enough, least the car is raised not lowered. The garage couldnt get over my bars though, very impressed. Took the video, had the camerain the wrong place wich dosent do it justice, still nice and beefy though.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJplSD0WBNQ"]YouTube - MVI 2140[/ame]

Last edited:
Back