Photos from Outback trip

Musafir

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
Forester XT
Transmission
Auto
Starting from Sydney, we traveled about 5000kms in 10 days - Wagga Wagga, Renmark, Port Augusta, Coober Pedy, Oodnadatta, Marree, Peterborough, Broken Hill, Dubbo and back to Sydney.

Here are some photos from the trip.

OutbackSunrise2_zps3b86aa5f.jpg

Horse_zps4007f512.jpg

Marreehotelinside_zps32bbc5e3.jpg

SubaruSunset_zpsc5a3a64b.jpg

Arrows_zpsdd1a6889.jpg

PinkRoadhouse_zps5228de4b.jpg

PatsiesCar_zpse4f2021d.jpg

SubaruCooberPedysign_zps0e8ddede.jpg

RoadStraight_zps9c6b83fd.jpg

SubaruOutbackSunrise2_zps7cda2d19.jpg

SunsetPortAugusta_zps543332c9.jpg

BigBadAnt_zps92a0cd27.jpg

SubaruOutbackSunrise1_zps8592cbca.jpg

Some nice photos there, Musafir :).

I hope to get over that direction in Spring. At the rate I'm going, I will be lucky to get to Sydney and Brisbane by Spring ... :(. At least I have backed up and cleared off some 42 GB of CF cards. Getting some of the jobs done. Not nearly quick enough though!

Hopefully I will be coming back from Brissy via Narrabri, Piliga State Forest, the Warrumbungles, Medindee Lakes, Lake Mungo and environs. Planning on taking about 3-6 weeks for the trip back from Brissy to Melbourne.

Some nice photos there, Musafir :).

I hope to get over that direction in Spring. At the rate I'm going, I will be lucky to get to Sydney and Brisbane by Spring ... :(. At least I have backed up and cleared off some 42 GB of CF cards. Getting some of the jobs done. Not nearly quick enough though!

Hopefully I will be coming back from Brissy via Narrabri, Piliga State Forest, the Warrumbungles, Medindee Lakes, Lake Mungo and environs. Planning on taking about 3-6 weeks for the trip back from Brissy to Melbourne.

Thanks Ratbag.

Would love to see/read the pictures and stories you post.

Wow awesome photos!!
There is something special about the outback..will be doing a coast to coast trip with a couple mates in 2014 via the outback..you make me want to go right now!

Second that.....Awesome photos. Captures the beauty and isolation of the Aussie outback to a tea....

Thanks for the kind words.

It sure was a fun trip. Something I would love to do again, hopefully on a motorbike.

Back