• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

I saw you today...Member Spotting..

That's probably it Nachaluva, I only saw it from behind and didn't get to see the rims but that rooftop tent and side awning setup seems to be about right ;)

Back in Bendigo now. P!NK was awesome (reason to be in the big smoke) but I wish I remembered ear plugs - it was LOUD!!!

Cheers

Bennie

I spotted a neat blue SG foz, tastefully lifted with ACT plates on Keck st in Flora Hill. No stickers... Is it anyone on here? If so you've probably noticed my neatly lifted blue L series around the corner ;)

Cheers

Bennie

Last edited:
Considering where I am and the number of massively lifted 4wds up here I'm surprised I don't see more lifted subarus.
I reckon I've seen two, apart from mine.
But.. one of my clients has a 2001 GT Forester and he's looking at lifting it. I might have found someone to go driving with!

Found out who it is, a customer from about a year ago moved down to Bendigo. He's noticed your L Series & is going to try to say gday

Haha, that's cool. Are they a member of the forum?

Their foz is a great colour :lol: I'm looking forward to meetin them, and showing them a track or two in and around benders ;)

Cheers

Bennie

I'm not sure, they're on FB

Hmm... Well, I'm not a Mark Zuckerberg fan boy... Haven't been for a few years now. Forum are where it's at for me ;)

I'm sure we'll meet up. I might go all stalkerish and leave a note on their windscreen.

Cheers

Bennie

Spotto @Barry parked out the front of the Lancefield Farmers Arms this arvo. Busted!

:ROFLMAO:

Hopefully might see you around the forum again. Champagne Charlie is looking well!

Cheers

Bennie

Is the Brumby yours?

Yes.

Cheers

Bennie

Last edited by a moderator:
Back