Woops: something from Queensland

Tannin

Car Year
Car Model
Forester
Transmission
Manual
As a rule, I go to a lot of trouble not to have the car in my pictures, but once in a while I slip up. :eek:

110918_164538_rvc.jpg

This example is from a playa (claypan) at Welford, in the heart of Barcoo River country. it goes to show, among other things, that a stock Forester with light truck tyres can go anywhere, and usually does.

While I'm at it, is this how you are supposed to photograph a sunset?

091112_185116_rv.jpg

here is the result:

091112_185818_.jpg

(Carrathool district, NSW, November '09. And it's past time we were back up that way. The best sunsets in the universe are found in south-west NSW!)

Very nice sunset :cool:

Using the car to steady the camera? I've even rested it on a window sill, roof, etc lol :lol:

As a rule, I go to a lot of trouble not to have the car in my pictures, but once in a while I slip up. :eek:

Nothing wrong with having your pride & joy in photos...there are some great pics on here with them. Just a lil hint passed on by El Freddo, close the doors, it makes the pic much neater :iconwink:

Another trick used by the pros in front 1/4 shots is to turn the front wheel away from the camera to highlight the wheel...check out the car mags :iconwink:

Back