should I go?

BTW would you send me that route you got on the Veluwe by e-mail for me to drive.

Groeten LaurensNL
Do you have a garmin? With a month or 2 i gonna drive the veluwe route with my daughter and some friends. If you like you can join us then.

@jf1sf5,
yep, holland: no mountains, a lot of rain, mud, and sand. and too much people and too much rules....

Hi Casper,

I'd love to join you guys and most likely so will my mate, he usually navigates because he only just got his 2002 foz so he is being extra carefull (that won't last long i reckon)

Keep me posted on when you guys are going to the Veluwe
might be best via pm then i can also give you my cellnumber

Groeten LaurensNL

BTW Casper, I do have access to a Tom-Tom system so if you would send me the file which should have an .gpx extention

I think that works also

Groeten

LaurensNL

Hi Casper,

I made a mistake I can use an Garmin Navigationsystem so my question remains

Can you send me the file which i can download onto the Garmin

Thanks in advance

LaurensNL

holy.. what a mud and what a surprise the forester is. The forester did wel, very wel indeed, I'll post some pics in in Trip reports.

@ Laurens I'll post you a file. But remember that file is 3 years old and some roads are blocked now so you have to find away around them. My daughters feroza wil be ready in 2 month or so then I'll send you a PM

Casper

lurker.gif

Hi Casper

Pics look awsome great to hear that you left the Big Guns standing :lol:

love the get the file,

Where will you post it , maybe my mate and myself can ride the route earlier than 2 months
and we might be able to correct the roads that have been closed
so we can share the corrected file back with you

and save some hassel

Let me know

LaurensNL

Back