• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

2000 Outback front recovery point questions

Cheers for the info, found some 1.5 tonne ones in a local auto store finally today, at least if they break chances are they will break before i pull off the tiedown points:p

.........found some 1.5 tonne ones in a local auto store finally today, at least if they break chances are they will break before i pull off the tiedown points:p
Don't say that wombat, we don't you (or anyone for that matter) breaking them or anything else on you're Subi.
As long as you take it easy with recoveries & don't go at it like a bull at a gate you'll be fine :iconwink: :)

Regards
Mr Turbo

Bought a Ridge Ryder 5000kg Snatch strap & distribution strap from SCA today. Snatches are on special - $40 :biggrin:

Didn't like their bow shackles so gonna look around...

Snatches are on special - $40 :biggrin:
really! :eek: Wow that is cheap :rotfl:
Sorry guys I couldn't resist that one :lol:

Bought a Ridge Ryder 5000kg Snatch strap & distribution strap from SCA today. Snatches are on special - $40 :biggrin:

Seriously though, that a good buy at that price :)
Well done :)

Regards
Mr Turbo

Gidday NL and Mr T

Seriously though, that a good buy at that price :)
Well done :)

Regards
Mr Turbo

Not sure what the price is for a good snatch these days, but a lot more than $40; and they are usually single-use ... :iconwink:.

I look forward to having a good look at your new snatch on Wednesday, NL. Maybe some photo opportunities ... :lildevil:.

I think I'll go to bed now, before I lower the tone of the neighbourhood even more ... :redface:.

Have to take your word for it, Mr.T :raspberry:

Not sure what the price is for a good snatch these days, but a lot more than $40; and they are usually single-use ... :iconwink:.

I look forward to having a good look at your new snatch on Wednesday, NL. Maybe some photo opportunities ... :lildevil:.

I think I'll keep my snatch safely tucked away thankyou very much :raspberry:

Poor Wombat, what will he think of us lol :rolleyessarcastic:

Have to take your word for it, Mr.T :raspberry:

I think I'll keep my snatch safely tucked away thankyou very much :raspberry:

Poor Wombat, what will he think of us lol :rolleyessarcastic:

I hope my snatch stays tucked away too, but if the need arises i will stretch my snatch out and put it to good use, if it gets wet in the process i will have to clean it

Back