Are they worth my while?????

dr_jode

Forum Member
Hello guys,

Well the Suby needs new tyres. I want to go with the Yoko A/T-S, i currently have the C Drives that have been great tyres! However I do about 600km a fortnight in the Forester...

Is that too many km's for the A/T-S. I want something that we can take offroad (forest roads, camping etc)
Will i get the good km's out of the A/T-S? Or am i better off staying with the C Drives and just driving slowly and carefully over the dirt??

Thanks for your advice in advance... :)

I put a set of the Yoko A/T-S on my Forry about 1,300 km's ago & have not looked back. They are great in all conditions (wet & dry) on the tar. They are also great offroad aswell.
I know a couple of people that have had them on their cars for about 20,000km's & they say the same; absolutely brilliant both on & offroad.
And they still look like new, with heaps of tread left.

Regards
Mr Turbo

I got mine about 4 weeks ago & paid $215 for each tyre fitted & balanced.
I was quoted anything upto $244 for each tyre though. So the price you have been quoted ($200 each) in my opinion is fairly good.

Regards
Mr Turbo

If you do mostly road and light offroad the A/T-H might be worth considering. Had them for about a year now and very good on road and good offroad, particularly gravel compared to a road tyre. Only problem I've had was when I ran over a pair of scissors.

Back