• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

how did you get you get your screen name?

new ride+vehicle make=screen name

I recently purchased this sweet outback sport monster truck:discomonkey: and the seller said its name was Sid Vicious.
Mash that with Subaru and Sidbaru was born.

(an excerpt from my very own post)

Vehicle Backstory (according to to the seller): He has owned it for about two years. He did all the mods. while he and his friends were working on it, he found what he thought was a bunch of twist on electrical connectors. His friend informed him they were needle caps.
"Maybe diabetes?" someone said optimistically... Nope, they found a burned spoon and a gross needle under the back panel:puke:. H?
ANYWAY.
They nick named it Sid Vicious.

Mine was easy. First name is Ben and I live north of most of the people in Australia.

Thinking about moving further north too. Endeavour Valley which is a bit north of Cooktown would be nice.

i made up mine long time ago when first time i went to local video game forum. since then im using it in all forums or other places.
duno what it means or where i took it from , i just made it ....

YouTube channel name made from a play on words. I drive a crosstrek, I take it in the dirt, a trek is a journey, I want to overland my rig (who's name is Treky) put it all together and you get Dirt-Trek

South park character. As soon as the South Park character was born, it became my nick name.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGW-tV4eQaA"]South Park The Best of Timmy - YouTube[/ame]

Tim.

My name was given to me by an old byker that didn't like me that much, His name was stax and a member of the 1066 chapter of the hells angels .
The reason he gave me this name was I turned up for a meet on a honda super black bird cbr 1100 xx .
So nothing to do with the aeroplane or Lockheed martin.

Sadly Stax died a couple of years ago , I wasn't invited to the funeral .

But the name stuck.

czny in Polish translates to manual, as in manual transmission.

czny!

Wrong answer, wrong forum - hahahahaha!

sobriquet means nickname.

Way back when internet was new... AOL used the first letter of your first name, followed by the last name... There were not enough characters available for all the letters of my last name...

Ginger Bear Foz - same as my instragram account.

I'm a ginger (readhead)
I'm a bear (furry big guy)
I own a Forester (Foz)

I was going to go with SUBEHRU on a new account - until I realized I already had an account on here from last year...

Long time ago wanted to join some gaming forum that was my first forum ever so i just made that name and since then using it everywhere.

The section in the Scout Movement for 18-26 Year Olds is called Rovers, and used to be have the symbolic framework based around Knights of the Round Table until recently. My old man was the 'Leader' of a Rover Crew, so growing up I would tag along as a Cub Scout (8-10yr old) to lots of Rover Camps with him.

In Rovers, you're a 'Squire' when you first join, until completion of Squire Training (just simple things like basic knot work, and camping with the rest of the crew).

As I was only 8, I obviosuly couldn't become a rover, so the Rovers at the time knicknamed me SquiresSquire - the Squire of the Squires, and it has stuck ever since

Land Rover 109 -- vehicle I learned to drive a manual in was a 1967, owned by my dad, and bought in England in 1969. It was Right Hand Drive.

Picked up at docks in Houston and drove to Lubbock, Texas, with supervision of my mom, since dad was in Southeast Asia at the time (1970). Somewhere near the Nueces River, I took over driving and jerked the vehicle disengaging the clutch. A sheriff deputy pulled us over anf spoke to my mom from the U.S. driver's side, telling her that she must be tired and suggested she let me drive! So, WITH HIM WATCHING, WE SWITCHED SIDES and my mother took off driving, thinking I was in control. We laughed at the incident for years.

From my hash running days, that is HHH as opposed to weed type hash, days when I was the secretary/treasurer and one member reckoned I needed 8 days a week for all the various tasks that entailed. So 8 day became ateday.

I got no shoes from when I was about 5 never liked wearing shoes snow desert bush doesn't matter

Back