• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

New WRX STI: Leaked pics.

Who know's mate, especially when it come's to their line of thinking. If you know what I mean :rolleyes:

Regards
Mr Turbo

Nice, but the front looks a bit like a Mitsubishi evo IX.

Will they win the NFI ward again this year? I think it looks more like an Evo 10- either way, nowhere near as good as the concept. Let's hope they finally get the mechanicals right.

Yes is does look EVO-ish.

It'll be interesting to see what they put under the bonnet :twisted:
But when it comes to Subi engineers & designers, well anythings possible :rolleyes:

Regards
Mr Turbo

looks hideous, subaru have lost it...

2007 Hyundai elantra
2002-hyundai-elantra-5dr-sdn-manual-maroon_100060689_m.jpg

2014_subaru_wrx_concept_03-0327.jpg

2015 Subaru WRX (Sti?)

2015-Subaru-WRX-side-view.jpg

2015 Subaru WRX EVEN MORE HYUNDAI!

subaru havent made a good looking wrx since mid 2000s

Last edited:
Have you lot seen a current model Hyundai? They're quite nice looking cars. I'd be happy if Subaru were making cars that looked like a Hyundai! The problem I think can be seen with that big overhead Toyota logo. No, seriously I think the problem is the car does not look anywhere near as good as the concept.

All cars look alike these days, just look at the SUV's in the Foresters class, Mazda CX5 - Hyundai i30/i45 - RAV4 - Outlander - Honda CRV etc all look the same shape on the Hwy from a distance. :sad: :sad:

Agree, its getting harder for designers to make their car stand out in general profile as design rules (low drag, crumple zones, maximising interior space, etc) are dominant. Every time I see a silver Honda CRV from a few years ago I think "ooh, an SF Forester like mine!"

These were the best looking wrx's
subaru_impreza_22b_sti.jpg
subaru_impreza_22b_sti.jpg

Back when they were low,aggressive, had those huge wings and hood scoops and came in the coupe.
They should try and make the new wrx's look more like this.

^ Indeed. A mate of mine has a 22B, which he uses in tarmac rallies and motorkhanas. I also know another bloke who has one, and he uses it in supersprints and motorkhanas. I don't have a 22B, but I do have a WRX of that vintage in a 4 door shell.

Aha, he's been found. I knew there were 2 people who liked the look of the bugeye! Just need to find the other one.

Yes Red XS I really liked that shape & was my favorite too :raz:

As for the bug eye ..... I think thats when the designer's drugs cut in & they totally lost the plot :twisted:

Regards
Mr Turbo

Back