how did you get you get your screen name?

eden

bush bash'n ranga
how did you get your screen name?

so for me and a few others there's the boring/easy way. its just our name e.g.(eden). so how did you decide on your user name?

Last edited:
I have an Outback, outback implie undeveloped wilderness. I not only venture into the outback, I go WAY out back. Wayback. :)

My Mum & Dad gave it to me! :lol:

(actually it's my Godfather's name)

Real Lyte is my name (Tyler) backwards with an added a, l, and e. It also has personal implications of a new part of my life (learning to follow the better path or "the real light").

Alexander Ware thus aware

I was on a trip a few years ago, when one of the kids who was also there called me Mr Turbo. He knew that my Forry was a turbo, but didn't know my name.
So hence thats how my user name of Mr Turbo came about. :)

Regards
Mr Turbo

my peers from back in secondary school said because of my goatie I looked like one of the cave man charactors from the TV show THE GOGS so I just took the OG from GOGS & put in front of my name OG+JON=OGJON

From my time building a rally car and running the team. And because I love rallying!

Mine is from the Australian Aboriginal pidgin english descriptor for myself..... "this one fella name Bob" (ie this man whose name is Bob) which i reduced to "onebob"

onebob (living on Bunruong country when not travelling this wide brown land........ )

My life has been full of people with the name Pete. My dad, my best friend growing up his cousin and his dad. Now my Father in law and well naturally my son :) So in order to differentiate which Pete is which I started spelling it Peat or Peaty way back grammar school. It kind of stuck.

Ah, that's good then. I was concerned it might be what you get paid each week. :)

Mine is from the Australian Aboriginal pidgin english descriptor for myself..... "this one fella name Bob" (ie this man whose name is Bob) which i reduced to "onebob"

onebob (living on Bunruong country when not travelling this wide brown land........ )

After 9/11 our prime minister of the day asked that we aussies 'be alert, not alarmed' so I took him at his word.

Scatter, Scatter ....... I love it!!

I won a GOLF trophy once ..... the N.A.G.A Trophy (I'm trusting that the meaning is cross cultural - otherwise a explanation will follow on request)

onebob

In the past I have had a dark brown touring wagon, and a silver wagon, at different times.

My current Subie that I drive is a 1990 Maple Beige L-Series sportswagon, hence the name Beigewagon.

Beigewagon.

Way too long a story, had this nikname for over 20 years... Use it for journalsim, forum acitivities and clubs. Was also my dj name for 13 years (Shortened to 'Paf).

Passion Pop was involved, saving this for the ORS campfire!

Back