my 2001 foz (mods)

jason tincey

Forum Member
this is my 2001 forester i bought it 2 years ago with 115,000km she now has 167,000km on her but hopefully a lot more to go. i have done all the work to it my self.
UHF radio
Spotties
2" spacer blocks
raised king springs all around
kyb-excell G rear struts
alluminium sump gaurd
sway bars removed
rear diff breather
DIY snorkel
radiator fan cut off switch
KnN filter
BFgoodrich A/T
roof rack
full sound system

still to come over time and money:
light force 240 bitz
bull bar (if i can find a cheap one)

Rear end
picture.php

fornt end
picture.php

areals and lights
picture.php

snorkel
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rasied all raound
picture.php

half raised half not.
picture.php

Jason, I'm frothin on this foz! The height at the front looks massive. Can you measure from your sump to the ground for me :) want to compare to mine. Loving the other mods to!

34cm FROM THE SUMP! jesus if those figures are correct you have a very high foz! lol thats weird ive got 32 cm from the rear diff?

hahaha really, when i get time i will re measuer coz thuogh figures were when i fit put them on, now its all had time to settel so it might be different

yer i measured it just then and rear sits exactly 300mm and the front sits at almost 350mm!!!! im measuring from the rear bolts that hold me sump gaurd on. it kinda sucks, i would rather it be the other way round thuogh.
anyone got any ideas why this is so????

wow thats a high front of a foz! what king springs and blocks do you have in the front? Well if you dont have taller springs in the front i dont know :S haha

i just got the normal raise king springs in the fron with 2" spacer blokes that i got from AUSubaru.com

And that'd be why - the 2 inch spacers on the front are giving you the extra 50mm over the rear end. If you get a set for the rear it will be even it out to about the same if not higher (as the rear has less weight than the front).

Tough looking foz! I can't wait to lift my L :twisted:

Cheers

Bennie

And that'd be why - the 2 inch spacers on the front are giving you the extra 50mm over the rear end. If you get a set for the rear it will be even it out to about the same if not higher (as the rear has less weight than the front).

Tough looking foz! I can't wait to lift my L :twisted:

Cheers

Bennie

i also have raised king springs and 2" spacers on the back which is why im confused haha

Back