• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

Rally School

waggaclint

Forum Member
Well with my Bday coming up shorty my wife has got me an early present, so this weekend on the 12th if off to Bakers Hill for day to do a driving course with RallySchool.com.au , cant wait to run around the tracks in a WRX:ebiggrin:

My girlfriend got me that for my birthday last year. :ebiggrin:

Its awesome fun but goes way too quickly. I only had the 2 lap one. The WRX are quite strange in that the seats are reeeeally low. I'm a pretty big dude and I struggled to see over the dash very well.

The hot lap in the passenger seat with the professional is awesome. :ebiggrin::ebiggrin:

My girlfriend got me that for my birthday last year. :ebiggrin:

Its awesome fun but goes way too quickly. I only had the 2 lap one. The WRX are quite strange in that the seats are reeeeally low. I'm a pretty big dude and I struggled to see over the dash very well.

The hot lap in the passenger seat with the professional is awesome. :ebiggrin::ebiggrin:

Yeah sounds the go, im doing the half day one so minimuim of 28laps and then a hot lap at the end:ebiggrin:

Wicked, have fun and get your wife to take a few pics!!

Yeah will do, she has paid the extra for a the in-car video as well, so that should pretty cool to have..

Yeah sounds the go, im doing the half day one so minimuim of 28laps and then a hot lap at the end:ebiggrin:

Yeah will do, she has paid the extra for a the in-car video as well, so that should pretty cool to have..

Oh wow lucky! :biggrin:

The in car video is cool. The only downside is that it makes it look so much slower and less crazy that it is in real life.

Well i Had a great day yesterday I must say, but it went so fast, but overall it was awesome and I'd recommend it for sure:biggrin:

I was surprised how much I learnt, we had a differant intructor for each car (all professional rally drivers) driving a proper 4wd rally car is so different to a road car or Rwd car, they focus a lot on keeping the straight and very smooth & using the brakes a lot to set the car up for cornering etc..

I got drive 4 different cars with around 8 laps in each on a short track mainly 2nd gear stuff and also a long track with mainly 3rd gear not sure on what speeds I was going (didn't have time to look at the speedo) but by the time my last run came around I thought I was going pretty quick (pretty well flat in the 1st 3 gears)..

At the end of the day I got hot lap in the 04 STI and It was awesome I was amazed how much faster the Pro-Drivers where compared to my efforts:biggrin:

The cars I drove where Lancer Evo 4 & Evo 7 and STI WRX 04 & 06 models..

Hears a couple of pics, ill post up a few more later..

2013703ff918be4c73314d61ce77d156.jpg

b616171a5e567fbe0eeafdfb403a9ab5.jpg

Back