Does anyone have deep dished rubber floor mats?

I got some from Supercheap that seem to work OK.

I just ordered some from Husky for my '03 Limited Outback.

Here's Husky's website...
https://huskyliners.com/

The only reason I ordered from Husky is because of the two main manufacturers of floor liners, Husky was the only one with a liner made for my car. Here's the website for the other one...
https://www.weathertech.com/

I haven't had any personal experience, but both the Husky and WeatherTech liners gave gotten good reviews.

I'll post my experiences with them when I receive them.

Tim

Have you ordered the floor liners or the mats? The mats aren't what i am after as they aren't a dish. I want the mats to catch the mud and sand from my boots and totally prevent it from getting in the carpet. The liners look ok, but more than twice the price of the ones i bought. I suppose you pay to know they'll fit. Let me know how they go. Cheers

Have you ordered the floor liners or the mats? The mats aren't what i am after as they aren't a dish. I want the mats to catch the mud and sand from my boots and totally prevent it from getting in the carpet. The liners look ok, but more than twice the price of the ones i bought. I suppose you pay to know they'll fit. Let me know how they go. Cheers

I got the liners. They're on order and should be here next week I hope. They're pricey; it was $90 USD for just the front pair, but if they work as expected, it'll be worth it for me.

Tim

They are handy when you have muddy shoes and pop in ya car, take it out and hose it!!!!...
I had these a few years back for my Liberty once it was just right fit- I cant remember where I got it from, I think I bought them from Burson's, but I remembered that the rubber stinks in your car specially on hot day.
Cheers
AP

Yeah, the cheap ones I got that don't fit smell pretty bad. My brother has had two sets one in the Hilux and another in the Cruiser which were both grey and don't smell at all.

I've got the weathertech mats and can say without hesitation that they are amazing. I can just plop my muddy, snowy boots into the car and the mats catch everything, when u feel like cleaning them out, simply remove them and wash em with a hose

Be careful with the american brands. When i emailed a few of them they only maded left hand drive versions.

I just got the deep dish mats from Autobarn. I cut a little slot for the fuel lever & trim the edge a little so its fits better.

I swapped the ones out of my jeep Cherokee(1993) and into my 2006 forester front and back and they fit great not sure what make they are I will check tomorrow.
sixer

Is this deep enough for ya!

2w4e8tg.jpg

:raspberry:

Back