• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

Hate driving in snow..

Yeah, I hate it so much that a few years ago when I drove a 2.4 Litre turbo diesel Ford Transit 12 seat van to the snow and back everyday for work, I pissed off the WRX driver who was trying to leave me behind.

Mind you, I doubt he knew the road at all, where as I could almost drive it blindfolded. Knowing every speed, and every gear change on every corner, helped keep my speed up. After almost 25 Kms I pulled up at the ticket box right behind him. Thankfully that was a day I had no passengers and only a few parcels, or I would had to drive responsibly.

p.s. I love driving in snow. Cant wait 'til winter again.

Beigewagon.

Glad the snow finally showed up there! I know much of the state until a few weeks ago had been lacking in that dept.

You guys got hit hard it's been real mild this year in the sierras
Not too bad IMHO. But I'm one of those crazies that don't like driving in snow :p It snowed Thursday eve through Saturday late morning, and by Saturday eve the roads were dry already. Pretty much as soon as it stopped snowing, the sun came up and it warmed up to mid 40's. Gotta love Colorado :discomonkey:

Looks like that snow driving is a real drag alright :p
Great vids too, by the way :raz:

Regards
Mr Turbo

I can't wait to be driving in the snow again... but we've only got about 40kms worth at a time at the most when it's actually got enough snow on it :(

Cheers

Bennie

Snow is just...perfect..in any condition and in any way!!
Is like a drug...once u get started.....u can't stop it....
The same is driving in snow conditions!
I am driving 5-6 months a year in snow.....i love it!!
its my joy....!!
Can't wait for the the next winter...i counting down.... 190 days...!!

Ted

p.s check my pics with my Fory in the snow from this year.

Back