• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

ORS Sticker Thread

carljwnc

Emeritus Forum Staff
Please, remember all prices are in US$ so you folks in far away lands will have to Paypal in US funds.

You can order from here: ORS Sticker Site

Shipping will be via regular post and fees apply.

Remember, no one is making any money off of this. All profits made are going straight to keeping our beloved OFFROADSUBARUS.com alive and well.:)

OK, so here is what we've got; ALL stickers are available in either white or silver, at the bottom I'll put a pic up of the silver samples I got, hopefully it will give you a good idea of the color. I tried to get him to match the Crystal Gray Metallic of my old XT.

1592027759665.png
'Logo' sticker, 12"x1" 30.5cm x 2.5cm $3.50

1592027790719.png
Forester N/A sticker, 7"X2.5" 18cm x 7cm $7.00

1592027831856.png
Forester Turbo

1592027880396.png
Outback/Liberty/Forester SH+

All 'vehicle' stickers are approx. the same size and price. They are also available in left and right sides, ie. you can have one one each side of your car and they will both face forward.

Individual sticker prices are as above, but, you may also purchase a 'pair' of vehicle stickers, one left, one right, for $13.00 and you can also purchase a 'set' , one left, one right, and a logo, for $16.00. If you do want a pair or set, one color only please.

Blubaru kindly donated some window space for the samples I received

1592028092439.png
Logo

1592028156158.png
Outback/Liberty/Forester SH+

This has been a fun project for me and I've got to thank everyone for their input and ideas. Especially mr turbo for designing the vehicle stickers , for this he gets a free set, so PM me your addy and as soon as I have stickers in hand I'll send them off.:)

Time for an update!!! We have two additional stickers available now.

First of all "The Big Stick"!!! 2" X 24" of offroadsubarus stickery goodness, proudly displayed on E.J.'s Foz here. I've wheeled with E.J. and he deserves every inch of that sticker, Do You?!?!? If you do, buy one, and help support our forum!!! Only $9.00 + postage, available in white only.

March 2023 - limited stock

1592028225364.png

Next up. The "Oval Sticker" Designed by contributing member dirtyRU (Thank You!!!) This is now my favorite. 4" X 6" and only $9.00 + postage, available in white only.
June 13 2020 - Currently available to stick on the outside or inside.

1592028267294.png

You can order from here: ORS Sticker Site

Last edited by a moderator:
We're currently changing the source of stickers so apologies for any delays in orders already placed.

Funnily enough, when I look back at the original designs created by Mr Turbo, I think with the "Outback /Liberty" sticker he inadvertently designed the SH / SJ Foz!

I'll advise further when supplies are secured.

We're currently changing the source of stickers so apologies for any delays in orders already placed.

Kevin! Good to see you are still active! And great to hear that ORS stickers will remain available. :)

My "big stick" with initial caps, i.e. "www.OffRoadSubarus.com," (procured via carljwnc) is still showing proudly. However, it has become a bit torn up from scraping snow and ice off the rear hatch in the winter. So I will eventually need to replace it.

Funnily enough, when I look back at the original designs created by Mr Turbo, I think with the "Outback /Liberty" sticker he inadvertently designed the SH / SJ Foz!

LOL! The resemblance is uncanny! :raz:

Not yet - perhaps we can get one designed.

Still in the process of switching suppliers and getting existing designs across.

Hey all, brand new member here. I know this is a very old thread but, any chance these stickers are still available?

[MENTION=36]stephendean[/MENTION] which are you interested in?

OK I'll check with supplier; may take a little while

Now run out of "The big stick" in White and just one left in Silver- I'll investigate ordering some more.

Kevin: Did you have a chance to produce more "the big stick" stickers?

I'm talking about the large www.OffRoadSubarus.com one. I bought two of them from Carl 10+ years ago, and applied one each on my first and second Forester. Now that I got a new (to me) Outback, having an ORS decal along the top of my rear windshield to show my Australian allegiance would be top of the list. ;)

If you don't have any available over there, I'll probably try to figure out a custom decal source Stateside.

Did you have a chance to produce more "the big stick" stickers?
No, with the website platform change et al it slipped through the cracks. I will get onto it though but go ahead and have one made up if needed now. ;-)
(Carl sent me his stock but he too had run out of the Big Stick)

@ABFoz Yes, they can still be ordered from there until we get paypal integrated into this newer platform.

PS - this is also a reminder for me to restore the pics!

Thank you, ABFoz and Kevin! Happy that ORS stickers are still available. Will order once I've gone through MOT/DMV testing and registration and tags.

Edit for Kevin: Is it actual (shiny) silver? Or more gray? I would prefer something matte, i.e. non-shiny. Maybe I'll order the silver big stick to match my silver gray Outback.

Back