• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

Ken Block Gymkhana

dirtyRU

Forum Member
Saw this on Top Gears FB this morning and thought it was pretty cool. Seems like it would be more of an attraction at Six Flags than a real race. Have to admit the driving & stunts are pretty sweet!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btViXvIDsi0"]DC SHOES: KEN BLOCK'S GYMKHANA FOUR; THE HOLLYWOOD MEGAMERCIAL - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
That link starts at almost the end of the video..?
dunno.gif

Ahh, i think that happened because i watched it on FB, then clicked the youtube logo towards the end & that's why it set it on that time. Should be good now!

No problem! I was just surprised to see credits.. credits.. "the end!" :lol:

Great vid dirtyRU :biggrin:
I always enjoy watching Ken Block & how easy he makes it look :raz: with his amazingly skillful driving :ebiggrin:
I only wish I had his skill to be able to drive like that :)

Regards
Mr Turbo

Join a motorsport car club, go to a skidpan for a motorkhana and do this (sort of) stuff yourself. If you think it's great to watch (and it is) then doing it is a lot more so- even if not everyone can do it as well as Ken.

Join a motorsport car club, go to a skidpan for a motorkhana and do this (sort of) stuff yourself. If you think it's great to watch (and it is) then doing it is a lot more so- even if not everyone can do it as well as Ken.

I have a feeling i would be laughin & hollering so loud, my lungs would be bruised! I can only imagine what a blast it would be doing something like that. Even riding along would be amazing!

This form of motorsport is very cheap. We hire out the skidpan and charge about $80 or so per competitor. Some basic preparation is all that is required and away we go. Some of the cars you see are old dungers that look like they've been rescued from the nearby tip, but they still have lots of fun. Don't even need a helmet.

Back