• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

So....I'm going to be in a Subaru Ad

That's awesome man! Congrats on the commercial & making your way back down to NM quicker than you figured ;)

I know that place! We hit it up on our way back from Durango back in '07
riversplittinghostranch.jpg

Yep, that's the place! Your first pic is where I had to "thrash" that car to get it up to the speed that they wanted to film. The rest of it was shot about 4 miles further north. It was actually a bit greener out there than in your pics, which is rare. But yep, that's partly where it was filmed.

Yep, that's the place! Your first pic is where I had to "thrash" that car to get it up to the speed that they wanted to film. The rest of it was shot about 4 miles further north. It was actually a bit greener out there than in your pics, which is rare. But yep, that's partly where it was filmed.

Yeah, those were taken in mid-november, so everything was pretty much dormant or dead for the fall. Can't wait to see the final product, i'll keep my eyes open!

^^ I'm sure i'll be whoring out the video soon enough, LOL!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRHauvK7JeQ&feature=player_embedded"]Discovery -- Versatility Vignette featuring Josh Flure - YouTube[/ame]

My phone started going off like crazy about an hour ago (11pm) with people saying they saw me in a commercial! lol. Then a couple people over on SF.org found the YouTube video. Watch and enjoy. It turned out better than I could have hoped for.

Awesome! Well done Josh, and that's pretty cool that Subaru reached to the community instead of getting a random actor. Congrats :D

Back