I need a little help with bumpers.

norcalnotnevada

New User
Car Year
Car Model
Forester 2.5X
Transmission
Auto
Currently living in California, looking for a good replacement for front and eventually rear. I have a 2003 Forester.

Price range is not quite in the SubaXtreme range, more like $800 max?

Is there anything in that price range in the US? Or would do I have to rely on manufacturing one myself?

Any help would be immensely appreciated.

G'day & Welcome aboard!

From what I've seen you'll have to fabricate something yourself. You'll find many member ideas here for front and rear protection.

Good luck!

I’m not sure about your year model, but I’ll be fitting a 93 Mitsubishi Pajero bullbar to my 98 forester, it will fit with minimal alterations, maybe you could look for something similar ?

1WD

make one of these...

have a welding shop make one up for you. I made this for very very cheap. keep the bumper mounts attached to the unibody but cut everything else off. tack on a bar to connect the two mounting points, and weld away untill it looks like a bumper!

search the thread " third times a charm" the site wont let me upload the pics again

The SG on this video, although a facelift, retrofitted a 100 Series Land Cruiser bar to the front.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENTcxmuYkGc"]Tim's ADF Lifted Forester - YouTube[/ame]

I am not sure if the owner is a member of ORS, but the young chap has been modifying his SG for quite a while now and has been making good progress. Cheers.

The SG on this video, although a facelift, retrofitted a 100 Series Land Cruiser bar to the front.

Tim's ADF Lifted Forester - YouTube

I am not sure if the owner is a member of ORS, but the young chap has been modifying his SG for quite a while now and has been making good progress. Cheers.

That's Tim, he's not on here, but a Admin over at FozTrek. He's just finishing up his Ute Chop of the Forester too

That's Tim, he's not on here, but a Admin over at FozTrek. He's just finishing up his Ute Chop of the Forester too

Nice.

I am not sure whether or not OP has seen our suggestions already but I think he can use any front bar for the LX470 which is the LC100 outside of the US. It may be above his budget.

I’m not sure about your year model, but I’ll be fitting a 93 Mitsubishi Pajero bullbar to my 98 forester, it will fit with minimal alterations, maybe you could look for something similar ?

1WD
Do you have any pics of the pajero bar on your SF forester??

1WD
Have you got any pics of after and possibly any alterations done?

G'day & Welcome @Hapynez

1WD was last seen here in 2020 but it did not happen:

I found him a AeroBar.
15735.jpg

Back