OffRoadFalcon

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
AU2 Falcon RTV Wagon
Transmission
4sp auto
G'day everybody,

Well, since there's a thread for pictures of user's Subarus, how about one for showing off your non-Subaru cars of past and present!
I'm sure there's plenty of users on the forum who own or have owned different vehicles as well, or in my case, have yet never owned one! :iconwink:

I'll start it off with a few of my 2001 AUII Falcon wagon, which is slowly evolving into a luxury touring wagon, soon to receive RTV Falcon ute suspension front and rear, and the RTV's rear diff locker, along with some wheel arch flares and new mudflaps to account for the wider wheels it's running. One day, a 5L V8 too :ebiggrin:

Skip, AUII Falcon Wagon by SomebodyFromTheUnknown's Photography, on Flickr

Skip, after a bath. by SomebodyFromTheUnknown's Photography, on Flickr

Skip's freshened interior by SomebodyFromTheUnknown's Photography, on Flickr

029a by SomebodyFromTheUnknown's Photography, on Flickr

121a by SomebodyFromTheUnknown's Photography, on Flickr

259a by SomebodyFromTheUnknown's Photography, on Flickr

093a by SomebodyFromTheUnknown's Photography, on Flickr

So show us what's your non-Subaru! :banana:

Chris

10170774_838047589557206_6284275223325177024_n.jpg

My wife's and my twin engined 1WD offroad racer :ebiggrin::raz:

I hated the AU Falcon with a passion but I have to say, that is one of the coolest I've ever seen just because its so different to anything else out there. I would love to see it with a V8!!

BessieN taking a rest out at Winneke:

IMG_4651_01.jpg

Or are we only supposed to be posting 4-wheeled transport?

Haha I do like the interior!
How do you keep the mud out!?
Cheers Tom,
I need to get more pics of the interior, coz there's been a few more additions since that photo!

And the floor mats cop the mud pretty bad, and when I get muddy enough I have an old beach towel to cover the seat!

I hated the AU Falcon with a passion but I have to say, that is one of the coolest I've ever seen just because its so different to anything else out there. I would love to see it with a V8!!
Thanks mate, appreciate it! I'm quite an AU fan myself haha.
A nice purring V8 will come in good time! For now the Straight 6 is doing a very good job.

Or are we only supposed to be posting 4-wheeled transport?

Well that was my original thought, but I'm not too bothered either way! Nice bike!

The tandem is wicked! Havent seen a MTB version before.

Thats a neat Commando there DavAmb, very nice!

Unless you count one trailer, two wheelbarrows and a couple of pottery wheels, we only have Subarus ... :iconwink: :ebiggrin: :biggrin: :lol:

My other pride n joy which i will rebuild one day. 1994 Ford Fairlane Ghia 302ci V8.
Currently restoring it to how it left the showroom (except wont be respraying till it is torn down and rebuilt) with help from the OP (offroadfalcon). :)

(Pictures courtesy of ORF)

My first car and still the favourite, will be back on the road in the next few months.

IMG_20140817_135815.jpg

Gee whiz Venom... that's a blast from the past! A mighty Waliant. One of the first cars I learnt to drive in :)

Best regards,

Here is a couple of mine blast from the past

1994 BMW 525i executive 5 speed auto

20131113_160527.jpg

2007 Ford BF MK11 4sp auto Capa Supercharged 300rwhp

20140319_174706.jpg

Still own this 1993 MKIV Toyota Supra 6sp 550+ rwhp

6c38c14e-3ae8-4343-92d9-55b7310aec0a.jpg

Cheers

my others car (my and my family)

we have 3 Honda FIT (or Jazz) 2004, 2005 (VTEC) and 2008

BMW 740i E32 1992

dsc00009q.jpg

And these car are Brazilian manufacture all made in Fiber Glass

Made: Envemo
Model: Camper
Year: 1993

murv.jpg

16uw.jpg

Made: Gurgel
Model: XTR
Year: 1973

9o.jpg

Model: X-15
Year: 1980

081119x152.jpg

Model: X-20 (restauration process)
Year: 1980

110215tritao.jpg

Model: Carajás (restauration process)
Year: 1987

dsc00020nl.jpg

dsc00021u.jpg

Taking the Wagon to a couple of car shows in the next month, so I decided to design myself a info board display to put on an A-frame which will sit next to the Wagon! While I was at it, I did one for TheInterceptor, who's taking his NC V8 'Lane to the same ones.

Skip - A-frame display by SomebodyFromTheUnknown's Photography, on Flickr

Fairlane - A-frame display by SomebodyFromTheUnknown's Photography, on Flickr

These are going to be printed at 600 x 900mm on semi-gloss archival photo paper, and temporarily stuck onto borrowed a-frames.

Other than the Subarus (XV and Forester) I've got 2 mountain bikes, and then dad's car: (photo courtesy of Caradvice)

Skoda-Superb-23.jpg

2012 Skoda Superb Elegance Estate - 2.0 TDI, 125kw, 350nm with 6 speed DSG. Under 6 months left with it though - have to find a replacement soon....

Last edited:
Back