sammo

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
XV Crosstrek
Transmission
Manual
Hi there.
I'm trying to find upgraded springs for my wife's Tribeca, as we do a lot of towing and the rear sags a lot.
I have contacted all my local suspension places, but no-one does them. Only OE, which aren't up to it.
Does anyone know of an aftermarket suspension set for the 2013 Tribeca.
Thanks heaps.

Good Q. I know what you mean...but I don't think there are any vehicle specific options. You may need to try some "universal" fit springs. Also, some folks sell King Springs designed for some models as a fit for other models. For example, the Kings that Primitive sells for 2010-4 Outbacks are actually a combo of front and rear springs each produced for a different model. So, there may be something that kinda works. The issue I can see with the latter is that even in case they fit, they may be a little higher, which may be an issue if it results in pushing the rear wheels forward as the TB has its wheel wells filled out as is.

Your best bet would be custom manufactured springs, which some folks have done here in the US. But it is not as cheap and you would need to provide them the precise specs to which to make the springs. Still, that way you could get exactly what you want.

As MAS said, you can get custom springs. King Springs can do this for you, give them a call, I've found them to be very helpful the times I've needed to ask them something.

Also check Ironman, Lovells & Dobinsons, but get Kings if you can

Back