The Ratbag's going walkabout ...

^ I'm retired, so therefore my time and self are presumed to be worthless ...

From my Batphone.

R.B.. I disagree. That fan outta be grateful. The greatest gift you can give someone/thing is your time. When you give your time you are giving a portion of your life you will never get back.

:) Best regards,

Well Folks,

All good intentions cast to the four winds.

School holidays have now started, and I am nowhere near ready to go.

At least I have re-established remote connection to my brother's computer, so can mantain that from here.

What with all the stresses of the last 6-8 weeks, I have decided that travelling in the school holidays in mid-summer is close to madness!

Have now postponed to after schools go back in February. This will give me more opportunities to get things cleared up around here, finish the mods to the car and trailer, and take the trailer for a short trial run before setting off for a couple of months away and 4,500-6,000 Kms ...

Bit disappointed in some ways, but relieved that the stress and pressure is now off. I think the CEL problem with our SH was the final straw! While it turned out to be no more than a minor glitch and a new battery, it really stressed me out badly, on top of all the other recent things.

Ah well - Life is what happens while we are all planning other things ... :shrug:

Back