• Upgrade to XenForo 2.2.15 has completed

Fumoto oil drain valves

Hi Guys,
Haven't been around for a while, but I'm back! I'd love to change the oil myself but have been put off by past experiences of undoing the sump plug and getting covered in oil, or having the plug drop to the bottom of the continer that's rapidly filling with warm oil. It's kinda why I gave up doing my own. For a non-mechanic like me it sounds good. Anyone know what size my '01 Forester would take? See... I don't even know that much!:redface: I'm hoping some kind and patient mentors on this site will help me learn how to service my car as I really want to control the quality of parts Fozzie gets.

Kerri your 01 Forester has the same size drain plug as the rest of the Subaru line. We use the F-105's on our cars.

Good luck.

Hi Guys,
Haven't been around for a while, but I'm back! I'd love to change the oil myself but have been put off by past experiences of undoing the sump plug and getting covered in oil, or having the plug drop to the bottom of the continer that's rapidly filling with warm oil. It's kinda why I gave up doing my own. For a non-mechanic like me it sounds good. Anyone know what size my '01 Forester would take? See... I don't even know that much!:redface: I'm hoping some kind and patient mentors on this site will help me learn how to service my car as I really want to control the quality of parts Fozzie gets.

in case you missed my post

There's a group buy over at ozfoz.com (Aus only)
F-105 (20mm-1.5) @ $29.00 per unit plus P&H
F-105N (20mm-1.5) @ $33.00 per unit plus P&H

The Aussie Fumoto distributor drives the XT Foz you see on the Fumoto website, you'll save a bit of $$ over the standard prices

group buy closes 15/2/09

https://ozfoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3132

Back