Pictures...And how to post them

silver

Forum Member
Car Year
Car Model
Forester
Transmission
Manual
I'm sure i have asked before...but how do i upload full sized pictures? When i upload mine they post as thumbnails.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is how I do it.

Firstly you have to find somewhere to host your pics. I use imageshack. (Yes they are free)
There are plenty of others to choose from that are also free.

Upload the pic to them & get the direct link code.

It should look something like this. (NOTE: This is an example only)

https://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1234/abc246.jpg

Just make sure you put
after

Hope this helps.

Regards
Mr Turbo

i use www.photobucket.com
after you set up an account select where from. (usually from my computer) then click on the big upload sign then
upload.jpg

in the pop up box select the folder where your your pic is and click on it then click save. your pic will begin to upload. once its finished go to your album and left click on image code as it has the tag already attached.(look at red pointer)
[IMG]https://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o80/outbacktravla/18-01-20107-14-10PM.jpg
then right click it once its highlighted and click copy. once copied you can paste it on the forum. submit relpy and your done

Last edited:
Ha!!!! Thanks!!! That is the sort of instructions i need. I'm Ok once i do stuff but a lot of it is just gooblegook to me. I'll give it a test run and just post a pic to see how i go.:rolleyes:

4eTpC70.jpg

9Qv7zxO.jpg

5Xix6q6.jpg

Pics are finally in... 2003 Forester and 2006 Impreza

Hawkeye! :love:
Is it a wagon? They're so cute.

Yep, a wagon. Bought it about 18 months ago with head gasket issues. Heads done and a good check over ,no probs. Only need to replace suspension in the next couple of weeks. Haven't put a spanner on it in 30,000ks. Amazing little car😁

So we put pics here why? Nice cars btw
About how i post pics now as photobucket kinda changed im using imgur app on phone. So when i take pic i edit it maybe cut or maybe make collage first, then i edit that with something like snapseed app. Put some hdr effect maybe make it more pop in maybe. Then i push share and select imgur app icon and share it to there but as hidden not public. And then im getting link and copy it then paste that to forum. With phone its so fast and easy wouldnt even bother using pc for that.

Had some help with pics and the help posted sooner than I expected .That's why there where they are.

@Matt If you want to add more pictures & information or your vehicles, there is a Members Journal section you can start a thread in.

We all like pictures & reading about what people have done to there Subies. :)

Sounds good, just not up with all the technology

BTW - when I want to add a pic I usually reduce the image size and just drag it into the post.

Hey there @Matt, you can also copy the BBCode link at imgur so the photos will load up immediately.
1595578397100.png

I am using the browser version on a desktop, by the way. Cheers.

Back