Old 13th March 2018, 12:39 AM
Administrator

Year: MY'03
Model: Forester
Transmission: A/T
Kevin is on a distinguished road
Default Classifieds - General Code of Conduct

General Code of Conduct
  • No price police, please - members post their cars here in good faith and list it at a price that they want or think it is worth. If someone posts a price that is too high, they will find out on their own. If they list a price OBO / ONO, you may offer what you feel is fair, but DO NOT REPLY just to complain about someone's price if you're not interested in purchasing the car. This will not be tolerated and the post will be deleted as needed.
  • Please exercise respect. It's okay to compliment a seller on their car and wish them a successful sale, but this is not the place to get into lengthy debates on mods, prices, colors, or anything else.
  • If you are interested in a vehicle listed here, please contact the seller by PM. We do not encourage the practice of openly posting your personal contact information (email address, phone number) on the forum for all to see, as it can be harvested by web-crawling spam bots among other things.
  • If you run across a listing for a vehicle on another site that you'd like to share, please do not post it in this forum - use the section: Third Party Classifieds of Interest to Other Forum Members
Thanks
Closed Thread