Sydney Member meet and greet dinner

spinners

H
i all,

In the interests of launching the new site, I've put a calander entry up for a dinner event for our Sydney members.

Dates and times are tentative at this stage and are subject to who can make it etc...

Venue = The Ranch
Date = Friday 1st August, 2008
Time = 19:30 onwards

So what say you all? Post back and let me know and we can go from there.

Those able to attend:

• Spinners - Carlo
  • Mr Turbo - Damian
  • goraiko - Andy
  • Cripp - Matthew
  • Luis - ?
  • Dicknose - David
Possibles:

• Eden - Eden
  • Rally - Tony

Last edited:
Im even closer than mr turbo.

But not sure if Ill be there - gtrydaz are having a meetup the same night (at homebush)

And its short notice - but they are doing a Ranch dinner tomorrow (Wed 16th)

But I would love to catch up with everyone.

What about on no wheels :eek: as I'm just about walking distance from there. :D:p:D

Regards
Mr Turbo

Hell, if you got tanked there, you'd be sober by the time you got home.

Mind you, there are a few hills between you loc and The Ranch. You could always fall over and roll home:p

my golfing weekend might be pushed forward so looks like i'll make it? i'll let you know. if Mr T lives so close are we gonna camp out in his back yard and get s-h-i-t-faced then roll downhill or what? :D
p.s. sorry about the spaces the damb editor got me.
oh yeah just kidding Mr T

Last edited:
my golfing weekend might be pushed forward so looks like i'll make it? i'll let you know. if Mr T lives so close are we gonna camp out in his back yard and get s-h-i-t-faced then roll downhill or what? :D

While rolling down the hill to get home you have to pass a golf course which is on the way, so we could aways stop there & pitch camp. That way you could have the best of both worlds mate.

Regards
Mr Turbo

Back