SubieLiftOz

This might be my first post sorry to be a dodgy lurker �� I would like a 1 inch kit for my SH just found your gear and am stoked someone in aus has taken the initiative!

Yep, Aussie designed & made, they'll be available very soon :biggrin:

1" spacers are $95 set of 4.
1" subframe spacers are $190

To place an order, please PM me

Got those 1" spacers in yet?

Just in time for the arrival of my Struts.
then I can fit it all up in one go.

Yahoo.
I am going one at a time. Lift, wheels then springs/shocks just to ensure I can make any adjustments properly to the build. Probably should be wheels, lift then spring/shocks but cost is a driver until I can sell my Rodeo.

The first test batch of 1" HDPE spacers are in, they came out great! The main order has been made & should be in within 2 weeks. I'm taking orders for them now, $95 set of 4 spacers including bolts

SF, SG Forester; Liberty/Outback Gen1/2/3; GC-GD Impreza front spacers:

SF, SG Forester; Liberty/Outback Gen2; GD Impreza rear spacers:

SH, SJ Forester; Liberty/Outback Gen4/5; CrossTrek XV; GE-GJ Impreza front spacers:

SH, SJ Forester; Liberty/Outback Gen5; CrossTrek XV; GE-GJ Impreza rear spacers:

Liberty/Outback Gen3/4 rear spacers:

Last edited:
Longer studs (press in to top-hat), or do the bolts thread into the spacers.?

^ agree - makes me almost wish I was doing my lift again!

Greg, The XV has the same parts as the Impreza and forester.

If you can pop out to the car and measure up the bolt spacing on the front and rear top-hats (the rears are tucked in behind the lower boot plastics)

That's correct Rob. Greg, one of them will fit the XV, I just haven't had a chance to find out which ones. I believe its the same front and rear as the SH/SJ but I need to confirm that.

Last edited:
G'day Nacha - some questions for you...

I have 1" HDPE Subtle blocks on the rear, will your 2" blocks stack with the Subtle ones or will I need to remove them?

Currently I have positive camber on the rears and need to install camber bolts, does your kit correct this without needing to install the bolts?

G'day Nacha - some questions for you...

I have 1" HDPE Subtle blocks on the rear, will your 2" blocks stack with the Subtle ones or will I need to remove them?

Currently I have positive camber on the rears and need to install camber bolts, does your kit correct this without needing to install the bolts?

Hey mate, yes you can stack the blocks, or you can remove the 1" blocks & I can do custom height spacers up to 3".

The rears can't have any camber offset as there's no space in the strut tower for it. Just use the camber bolts, they are a good idea anyway as you can dial in the exact amount of camber you want.

The front spacers have both camber & caster offset, giving up to 1deg neg camber even with the lift, & 1deg extra caster for better steering, cornering & straight line stability.

OK
Front is 3 bolt mount. 134mm between all bolt centres and the shock top nut appears ( unusually) to be in the centre. ie the bolt TRIANGLE has 134mm SIDES.
Rear: 2 bolts. 130mm between centres and the shock mount is offset 67/63.
Does that help?
Let me know which and I will PM you to buy. Do I need any other spacers or adjuster/ compensators for steering geometries. Let me know about them as well.

Nice...

So with my rear at 2-3" above factory then I'd benefit from the 1" trailing arm blocks (which are also called Moustache bars - is that correct?)?

Are the Moustache bar 'supports' designed for the rear or front?

It looks like this design won't have the stress/fatiguing that caused the Dulagarl H6 Forester bolts from ripping out. Very nice.

OK
Front is 3 bolt mount. 134mm between all bolt centres and the shock top nut appears ( unusually) to be in the centre. ie the bolt TRIANGLE has 134mm SIDES.
Rear: 2 bolts. 130mm between centres and the shock mount is offset 67/63.
Does that help?

Yep sure does help. It confirms XV is the same as SH/SJ, I was pretty sure it was, just needed confirmation :biggrin:

Let me know which and I will PM you to buy. Do I need any other spacers or adjuster/ compensators for steering geometries. Let me know about them as well.

Yes, to keep the rear geometry the same you need the 1" subframe kit. I've PMd you the details.

Nice...

So with my rear at 2-3" above factory then I'd benefit from the 1" trailing arm blocks (which are also called Moustache bars - is that correct?)?

Are the Moustache bar 'supports' designed for the rear or front?

With 1" spacers & raised springs, you need 2" rear trailing arm spacers to keep the wheel centred. The trailing arms are the long arms running along the side from the body to the front of the hub with a triangular shaped bracket. The moustache bar is the nickname for the diff outrigger or diff front crossmember, this is only touched with a full body lift kit. Not needed in your case :)

It looks like this design won't have the stress/fatiguing that caused the Dulagarl H6 Forester bolts from ripping out. Very nice.

His problem was caused by hitting a deep rut at speed, mine would have spread the load more but even stock with no lift the bracket might still have ripped out. He's since had his repaired to be very strong :biggrin:

Can you stack these, or are you possibly going to make 2"? I know you're in AUS and I'm in the US, but your prices are better than subtle and primitive.

Okay nevermind, somehow I missed this thread has 6 pages and I see the answer to my question right there, clear as day

Back